I was there when Ray laid the vocal...

I already knew it was gon blow :pimp:

He already won.

Last edited:
tumblr_m5n52sEr761qipzb8o1_250.gif

where is da video? :nerd:

:lol: Kim always has that stupid look on her face

Last edited:
But the Kanye line was more about the status that he and Jay have to where a phone call could get another man dropped from a basketball team (although Jay likely has no pull at all when it comes to decisions with the actual team)​

But the **** was still lame.

And he had the nerve to flex about it after the MTV list like it was some phenomenal lyric.

It was mildly amusing. But not that nice and still a lame move.

Son wants to jump in headfirst and start talking to his new girlfriends ex's.....well then, by all means Kanye, speak to us now.

But the **** was still lame.

And he had the nerve to flex about it after the MTV list like it was some phenomenal lyric.

It was mildly amusing. But not that nice and still a lame move.

Son wants to jump in headfirst and start talking to his new girlfriends ex's.....well then, by all means Kanye, speak to us now.
This. Meek Meals must look up to Kanye and be a stan to not see irony in his argument.

Essentially, Kanye disrespected Kris by insinutatng that he was already smashing Kim when they were married. Actually name drops.

Ray, on the other hand, is insinuating what we've already seen in the video without dropping names.

How you can say Ray is the wrong and Kayne is free from blame is blasphemous.

This. Meek Meals must look up to Kanye and be a stan to not see irony in his argument.

Essentially, Kanye disrespected Kris by insinutatng that he was already smashing Kim when they were married. Actually name drops.

Ray, on the other hand, is insinuating what we've already seen in the video without dropping names.

How you can say Ray is the wrong and Kayne is free from blame is blasphemous.
Naw he didn't insinuate that he just said he wanted her before they got together

Kim and kris wedding was staged kanye never said he was smashing her while they were married

Ray j is a clown

music video preview! :rofl:

lol at the jab at kanye with the chicago sign :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom