Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Jay and 50 would kill the Mya verse.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
50 gotta upcomming album and you know hes the king of trolls....he def...should do it... hell verses on mya, ciara, that angie chick, vivica fox, chelsea handler.... dude could get his power of 50 cent back on.

I didnt know where to put this, so I thought here would be best. Last night I had the dopest sex dream about me and Kims moms gettin it on 
devil.gif

When she told me I culd bust inside kuz shes too old to have babies 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I didnt know where to put this, so I thought here would be best. Last night I had the dopest sex dream about me and Kims moms gettin it on 
devil.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Lol so you had a wet dream

The OG is a banger. The remix is pointless without relevant names. Murda killed his part, but the other guys were forgettable.

Should of hit up Diddy and got a Bad Boy/MMG remix. Rick Ross, French Montana, Wale, Meek Mill, Cassie, and Diddy himself. Cassie could of done a "He hit it, he hit it, he hit it, he hit it..." in the remix chorus. Would of been all kinds of disrespectful, but it would of been the remix of the summer.

Super remix?

:nerd:

devil.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
after carefull review....

Back
Top Bottom