Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

I had never heard any versions of the song just listened to the remix. Its safe to say that Ill be walking around for atleast the next two weeks saying " i hit it i hit i hit it fiiiirst." **** is super catchy/

I had never heard any versions of the song just listened to the remix. Its safe to say that Ill be walking around for atleast the next two weeks saying " i hit it i hit i hit it fiiiirst." **** is super catchy/

I play this song every morning while I eat breakfast, only way I start my day

yo but real talk, what do you guys think he hopes to achieve by making a song like this?

...or is there no good reason, he's just tryin to be stupid?

laugh.gif
that is such a random lineup
laugh.gif

this. 

But yeah I think it's getting some unexpected burn throughout the country. 

The OG is a banger. The remix is pointless without relevant names. Murda killed his part, but the other guys were forgettable.

Should of hit up Diddy and got a Bad Boy/MMG remix. Rick Ross, French Montana, Wale, Meek Mill, Cassie, and Diddy himself. Cassie could of done a "He hit it, he hit it, he hit it, he hit it..." in the remix chorus. Would of been all kinds of disrespectful, but it would of been the remix of the summer.

The OG is a banger. The remix is pointless without relevant names. Murda killed his part, but the other guys were forgettable.

Should of hit up Diddy and got a Bad Boy/MMG remix. Rick Ross, French Montana, Wale, Meek Mill, Cassie, and Diddy himself. Cassie could of done a "He hit it, he hit it, he hit it, he hit it..." in the remix chorus. Would of been all kinds of disrespectful, but it would of been the remix of the summer.
diddy come through with versus about cassie and jlo.... marques houston sing the hook and throw in beyonce... any relevant popular person in the mid 90's with a verse about mariah... i mean the possibilities are endless.

diddy come through with versus about cassie and jlo.... marques houston sing the hook and throw in beyonce... any relevant popular person in the mid 90's with a verse about mariah... i mean the possibilities are endless.

That woulda been a instant classic. Word to illmatic.

:pimp: :rofl:

Last edited:

:pimp: :rofl:

OMG yes :rofl: :pimp:

"he hit it he hit it he hit it" *ascends to heaven*

pimp.gif
roll.gif
damn and the re remix.... every top ten rapper with a mya verse... maybe missy/ da brat with a verse on mariah...i licked it first. This as someone said should be 2013 amilli.... hell even throw wack bow wow on a ciara verse.

maybe do a girl version outta dudes...ala katt stacks and superhead

He sold 100k in singles and it debut in the Bilboard Top 100

I knew the music industry was a joke but I didnt know that they were literally a joke.

The fact that this charted is sad.

Its a parody song and it not a good one like weird al yankovic

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom