Raz B new video

im thinking this is all a big publicity stunt and that video is a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO ... no wonder they never let him sing in B2K ... plus Chris Stokes was 2 busy tapping that!*!+*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but ... why was that guy coughing at the beginning of the video ... ?

"my name is still the same. RAZ B."
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

smh poor thing that Raz B/Chris Stokes story is unraveling on blogs and%%@@ quick too. No wonder Omarion and BowWow so close all those kids been turned out.

Pretending to be gay won't = money, also claiming to be molested won't help you at all

This video
alien.gif
cheap@%** camera tricks with the Hollywood sign and the sunbeam
smh.gif

Watchin it makes me really wonder is this dude serious? Something might be messed up in his head for real; I heard syphillis causes insanity if not treated

smokin.gif

roll.gif
i saw that with the other videos, but it wasn't even the right time. that coughing at the beginning.... what the hell?

i bet he felt hella cool being inside that ed hardy store like that shhh is still in style or something
laugh.gif

im sorry.. but i had to respond twice..that has to be the worst thing ive ever seen..i dont even think i would make bet uncut

Thats not Raz B for real!!!

LOL if it is the validity has been lost for any arguement him and Pretty Pressure or watever that other guys name is. They look like the need some funds. SMH

This is the worst Song of ALL TIME hands down

wait, what happened with him and chris strokes OR stokes? aren't the two of them cousins?

annnd THAT WAS HORRIBLE! serious!?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom