RC Cars Appreciation Thread

I used to have one of these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

traxxas t-max

Daaang I havent been in R/C for a while now. I started with an RTR HPI and moved onto the Racer 2. Then the MT2 and an RC10GT FT man I loved those cars.

They get boring after a while if you dont have friends to race with though.

I had a couple r/c nitro powered cars when I used to race nationally back in 02-03 I actually place 3rd in nationals. I first started out with a hpi rs4 thatwas around $250 and moved all the was up to a serpent impulse that was around $1000 with a mugen turbo outlaw .12 that was around $400 also ended up with a 1/8scale serpent with a picco .21 that did at least 80+.

It's a good hobby and it teaches you alot because theres ALOT of downtime but I would trade it for anything in the world.

I've got several Nitro RS4's

Savage

RC10GT.... and several other joints just sitting in my room.. I should let some of these go

I used to have the red Lambo Countache that they had in the display case at Toys R Us... I remember I $*+* bricks when I finally got it for Christmas.

I got a red Porsche GT now that I got from the Discovery Channel Store... nothing extraordinary, but it's fun. Only $30 today, compared to the $100 for theLambo back in the mid-90's.

Back
Top Bottom