re-releasd shoes in packs

you all need to chill. niketalk is not only viewed by americans. we do have members from china, taiwan, and many more. be mature about it. other than correcting the guy, you bash him.

unless the thread starter is lying...

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

you all need to chill. niketalk is not only viewed by americans. we do have members from china, taiwan, and many more. be mature about it. other than correcting the guy, you bash him.

unless the thread starter is lying...

wow just call em out like that
roll.gif

He just made this dumb shhhh to hit the "80" mark,quite evident
And let me find out mods left this 1 open for flamming,lmao
laugh.gif

This guy i just asking for opinions on re-re-releases such as the white/black-red 9's that are a re-retro, which means this is the 3rd time these shoes arebeing released.

Thats nothing! Wait until the black/cement 3's drop, those will be a re-re-re-release making a fourth appearance and the most retro'd Air Jordan shoeof all time!!

i guest we can throw away the idea that jb are not going to put out shoes that have already been release for a second time for example the IX this will be the third time they haved release

and for all you people you know who you are i was in a rush in bcis that computer class

yes 80 post
tongue.gif

smh.gif

what the hell are you talking about? Did you read what you typed b4 you hit the button? You made NO sense.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone wants to be a leader and you bash someone. If it is joking then fine just say so!
One person goes on to bash first and then most people follow, what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom