re-release Jordan XIII "Playoffs" This year?

re-release Jordan XIII "Playoffs" this year?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last time these Shoes were re-released was 2010-2011 like the banned 1s, Now the Bred 1s are re-releasing this year and its the year of the Jordan 13s so why not re-release Jordan XIII "Playoffs"?

I don't see your logic here, but I would absolutely love for them to re-release. 13's are my favorite J's and I missed out the first time so it's a no brainer.

I don't see your logic here, but I would absolutely love for them to re-release. 13's are my favorite J's and I missed out the first time so it's a no brainer.
Last year Jordan 12 "Playoffs" were relaesed thats why I thought we could maybe have a petition so that Jordan Brand will maybe reconsider re-releasing Jordan XIII "Playoffs" this year

With JB there is no real logic, but there were 3 XII releases last year, two OG colorways and a new one (Cool Grey/Orange).

Following that pattern, there have already been 3 XIII releases this year, two OG colorways and the new puke-inducing Squadrons. I don't see another 13 coming out, although I would love for the Flints and Playoffs to come back.

I'm just hoping they follow this 2012-XII and 2013-XIII pattern. I want some XIV's in 2014, ideally the white/black/red (2006 with ribbed sides).

Still can't believe I missed the last retros of these. To compensate for that, I got all the xiii's this year, but would gladly trade them for playoff xiii's.

wouldn't mind it so I could get a 10.5 instead of 11. 11s are huge on me in these
grin.gif
 time to buy some sneakershields I guess

I think it would be too soon to see them release again.. But with JB you never know what they might do.. still got my pair DS from '11 and would always love to get another pair or any other 13's for that matter. Although I know there was rumors of a University Blue 13 releasing this year, but never heard much more about them.. hopefully we will get something else or they will give us some 13 lows sometime soon as well..

C'mon,these just came out 2 years ago and there's plenty of pairs on ebay.

team retail says they want them for retail 2 years later.

my 2 cents... i love the playoff 13s. sold mine when i was buying a new car. wish i didnt. will rebuy eventually. sick shoe but definitely dont expect to see these, especially without any more changes, anytime soon :/

Last time these Shoes were re-released was 2010-2011 like the banned 1s, Now the Bred 1s are re-releasing this year and its the year of the Jordan 13s so why not re-release Jordan XIII "Playoffs"?

Where were you 2 years ago???

Probably one of the easiest releases I've ever been to.

You can't compare the re-releasing of the 1's with these.

Some of y'all are cheap. :lol:

NT = Not Time for above Retail.

(Said I wasn't gonna post on Jordan Forum but I'm here :tongue:)

These just released, and this is not the year of the XIII's.

Guess he's gonna have to wait til 2018 (23rd anniversary of the 13's)

Last edited:
these were retroed in 2011 it is too early for another release.

C'mon,these just came out 2 years ago and there's plenty of pairs on ebay.

tell that to the people who bought true blue 3s and white cement 3s. At this point JB could release a certain shoe every other month and they will still sell out. It doesn't even matter anymore.

Last edited:
If you wanted the Playoffs you should've capitalized before the Black Toes dropped and the demand reignited XIII's altogether. Prior to the Black Toes I saw Playoffs a few times for $170-$180.

Plus OP, the Banneds never officially released thru big retailers, they were scrapped B-grades. That's why there's talks of another release.

Last edited:
Stocked up last release for many reasons. I don't need anymore, but I do wish I had infinite pairs like Gerald Wallace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom