"Real Atlanta Housewives" VOL. ...

They know their husbands **#* women on the side.
That way of behaving is their coping mechanism.

After shows like this do you blame people for hating Americans?
laugh.gif

They're no different from the ones in Orange County or the ones in Manhattan or wherever they were.

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

They're no different from the ones in Orange County or the ones in Manhattan or wherever they were.
I guess i haven't paid attention to it because they weren't from Atlanta...

This mess is just CRAZY. Women out here are just...

this really explains why dudes have so many problems with these girls... just makes us look bad...i can't even speak...

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Whoever said they were different.

That dumb $#@+! says it's hard when Eric Snow is away because she's single Parent.
Oh, and she has an entire staff to run the house.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

That dumb $#@+! says it's hard when Eric Snow is away because she's single Parent.
laugh.gif

Co-Sign
This proves that men could care less about intelligence
laugh.gif

These B's are clowns

I heard one of them say "I always knew I was gonna be somebody"

indifferent.gif

B you married a NBA player, that still doesn't make you somebody.

But that blonde women can get the
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif

Co-Sign
This proves that men could care less about intelligence
laugh.gif
I'd be shamed if that woman was the mother of my children.

i'm saying at least the ones in Orange County and new York had some sort of careers.

these ones just look like they are extending their HBCU scene runs...

one with a boyfriend who doesn't appear-likely because she is just the mistress, keith sweat's ex-wife now with an NFL guy, a fat NBA wive of possiblythe worst offensive player of the 2000's, a fat loud trashy mom.....and the one who actually has a career and worked to get herself into the positionshe's in.

its pathetic if you ask me.

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

i'm saying at least the ones in Orange County and new York had some sort of careers.

one with a boyfriend who doesn't appear likely because she is just the mistress, keith sweat's ex wife now with an NFL guy, a fat NBA wive of possibly the worst offensive player of the 2000's, a fat loud trashy mom.....and the one who actually has a career and worked to get herself into the position she's in.

Yeah that one girl who is a real-estate agent and who has an actual job seems to be the most favorable of the batch...everyone else attributestheir success to...themselves...which is
laugh.gif
worthy at best...

eric snow is set to make 7.3 mil this year.

who would've thought having 13 ft. STRAIGHTAWAY range on your jumper could take you that far in life?

These B's are disgusting.
smh.gif

And they piss me off. They act like they worked their way to that status when in reality, all they did was lay on they back to get there.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

one with a boyfriend who doesn't appear likely because she is just the mistress, keith sweat's ex wife now with an NFL guy, a fat NBA wive of possibly the worst offensive player of the 2000's, a fat loud trashy mom.....and the one who actually has a career and worked to get herself into the position she's in.

Yeah that one girl who is a real-estate agent and who has an actual job seems to be the most favorable of the batch...everyone else attributes their success to...themselves...which is
laugh.gif
worthy at best...
QFT at least she has a day job. All the other ones on that show are just a disgrace. To most of those women success = trapping a man withmoney.

YO!
Sheree is
pimp.gif

Lisa too
pimp.gif

and Nene is a straight up !%%%#
pimp.gif

Word.

I've watched EACH series religiously.

I also was a little sad that the wealth was accumulated through forms of entertainment. Though, Nene's husband is a real estate investor. I was just hopingthe "athlete's wife" would be cut at 1 - obviously not the case. But I am an American, and this makes for good television.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom