"Real Atlanta Housewives" VOL. ...

YO! Oh... who else believes this "Big Papa" to be black?

Not to mention, I'm closer to certain that he's married. DF!!!

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

i love lisa blk/asian is a beautiful combo
pimp.gif
someone needs to bring that appreciation thread back tolife

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

yea i was thinking that too....thats why she's keeping it hidden....when does this show come on during the week?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

That dumb ++@$@ says it's hard when Eric Snow is away because she's single Parent.
Oh, and she has an entire staff to run the house.
laugh.gif

She's a straight up gold diggin +@# .

Talkin bout she was destined to be somebody. +@# you ain't nobody! You just hit the jackpot.
laugh.gif

Word is Big Papa is a big time football Player. And he's black. He didn't wana get caught up in the "He got a white girl " bs. Lol
+@# wrote a check for 68k ! Must be nice.

I would put my life on it that he's black.

When does this show come on? I watched the whole episode and it was pretty funny..
laugh.gif
at NeNe
NeNe is definitely New York's twin sister!
roll.gif
at her not getting in the party.

you're watching the show(or preview of it) and the women you see on the show have agreed to be on the show.

If you want to see the other side of it, well just drive through those neighborhoods/hang out where they eat.

Not all of them are divas. this is the worst of it.

I think that's a no brainer... Hell she even said she was supposed to be black. So she probably likes the brotha's..

And he's most def married...
laugh.gif

I also was a little sad that the wealth was accumulated through forms of entertainment. Though, Nene's husband is a real estate investor. I was just hoping the "athlete's wife" would be cut at 1 - obviously not the case. But I am an American, and this makes for good television.

DF!!!
cosign on that... i was hoping at least ONE of them would be self-made, not "my husband is a NFL/NBA player/filthy rich businessman 20 yearsolder than me." but i guess that just wouldn't be fun to watch...
eyes.gif

The white girl on the show isn't even married! She could get dropped with the quickness and all that would be OVAH!

"I'm waiting for that GOOD proposal"

yeah...keep waiting...then that bomb drops...

roll.gif

As others have said the lady with an actual job seems the most down to earth and actually sensible.
Coincidence?
laugh.gif

What the hell is the "big poppa" thinking? She's not even that great looking and she's old. There are def. better looking 20 year olds outthere who'll substitute for this chick.
Even wealthy football players put the (()) on a pedestal.

I can beat anything that he is. And Bob Whitfield ex is a gold digger talking about: "I want 7 figures from the divorce" B please.

Women are truly disgusting people
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...but you cant generalize....

put it like this...they're GREAT capitalists. its play or be played...if i was a millionaire, i'd REQUIRE any woman i deal with the be on my level ofeducation...or at least make sure she can make her own $.

these some gold digging hos...but them cats with them are the bigger idiots.

EPMD said it best "watch out for the jack hammer and the helmet that glows cause she's a golddigger "

my problem is why do they have to hire people to do things a regular house wife should, atleast they should cook and most of them dont do anything....must begood to have money

Originally Posted by bay1591

my problem is why do they have to hire people to do things a regular house wife should, atleast they should cook and most of them dont do anything....must be good to have money
The thing is. They don't. They have more than most but I guarantee if things slowed up for 2-6 months. It would be ALL BAD.

Everything would be repo'd with the quickness. A lot of the people you see out there aren't really ready for a depression, even these skeezers.

Back
Top Bottom