"Real Atlanta Housewives" VOL. ...

How did Eric Snow get all this money. HE IS A BONAFIDE BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dudes in here trying to make it seem as if the only women who are materialistic on this show's exsistence is the black women
smh.gif

Some of those women from The OC had jobs or businesess, but where do you think they got the money to start up these businesses?

the one with all the plastic surgery was living in a small condo, and then married that multi millionaire immediately...

another one was living off he ex husband and after he died was sent to the poorhouse...

the other one tamra or the one with a 20 year old, was living off her husband and only got into real estate after she got capital from him

stop the generalizations, oh but you knew that because you watched the show
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

you dudes in here trying to make it seem as if the only women who are materialistic on this show's exsistence is the black women
smh.gif

Yep, that's what it boils down too. Women in the OC & NY were no better. The title & previews alone for the 1st season pretty much gave me a goodidea what I was going to see. I'm just glad they're giving rich black women a show that's not on BET, TVOne, or Oxygen. Big Ups, Bravo. I have toadmit, I digs the show & tune in weekly.

Those Jersey chicks don't work. Do they make Italian women look bad? These women don't speak for me so they don't make me look bad.

I absolutely LOVE this show!

It's funny to me though how only 2 are actual WIVES

As for jobs, the new housewife - Kandi and Lisa both work while Sheree and NeNe and Lisa have fashion lines...
Kim is the only one who is bringing absolutely NO income to her family.

i developed a new found respect for that ray allen looking one, sheree. she was at the gun range in those black pants. wow, she made me wonna pull out mypiece, shine it up, and then let off a few shots.

Lisa is my boo
pimp.gif
she would have me at the crib cooking chilean sea bass too

Sheree ain't bad either, but right now she on a paper chase bob ain't hearing that !!%+

Somebody tell me how kim continues to live this lifestyle when ain't got no damn job

Back
Top Bottom