Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

:wow:
eek.gif
DID YALL JUST SEE THAT TD RUN BY MIKE HART ??

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I made the Stephon face when Amare banged on Yao :x
sick.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Illinois about to get knocked off ....

just had a bomb wiped away by a formation penalty ... SMH

A'realest' Benn is out again with that shoulder seperation, they need to stop playin and let him go under the knife, cuz he's gonna keep poppin that out every week, after the 1st couple times it takes less and less to get it out after.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

That should be Gtechs football dude took the ball away before the RB had hit the ground

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Benn back in there and picked up 50+ yards on this drive...Illnois inside the 10 with 90 seconds left. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Edit: McGee making a horrible throw. :x
sick.gif

Ballgame...

THAT WAS A HORRIBLE PASS Mcgee, he should have took off with his feet. and why was juice out??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

damn I missed the end of the Illinois game...

Juice was out cuz Illinois wasnt movin the ball at all, they couldnt run or pass...

Miss St just tied it up wit a nice crossin route and missed tackle 7 - 7

Miami is just pathetic. The defense sucks and the offense is garbage.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Taylor Bennett poppin Cash @#%$ after he ended the game LMAOOO
I LIKE THAT ...

Close the OB QUickly!

Dixon just broke A 30 YARD RUN... Miss st up on tennessee 14 - 7 :x
sick.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ed yacking them gums after dude went high on him

Miami and there top 5 talent took a tough L today :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

USF just dropped a 50 on UCF ... WOW
*edit, make that 57 ...
roll.gif

Erik '1st Round' ( :lol:
laugh.gif
)Ainge finger is healed up, just bombed one ... tied at 14
Nice! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Ayo Mike, White Dude WR for tennessee dropped another pass, this one he was by himself in the end zone :rofl:
roll.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

get this guy outta here please

Quote:
Ayo Mike, White Dude WR for tennessee dropped another pass, this one he was by himself in the end zone
get this guy outta here please
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

pimp.gif
40 points in the first half :pimp:
pimp.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Heal up fellas.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

In a game we normally wouldn't care about...

Rice leads Houston 48-42 with 14 minutes left in the game.

Houston's Donnie Avery has 13 catches for 346 yards and 2 TDs. :x
sick.gif

Dudes need to adjust their sliders...

I feel ashamed to have been present in the student section at the O.B. today. felt like a waste to get up early for the student bus to see the D play w/ no intensity but there's always next weeks bus to tally lets see what we can do there
PEEPGAME
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Quote:
C'mon now, dont be bitter, If USC had been strugglin all night and it had been reported LSU just lost to Miss State, USC's crowd would have had the same reaction

You'd be surprised, call it LA's laid back attitude, but there isn't as much hate towards LSU as LSU has towards USC.

LSU is extremely bitter that the only NC that they have won in a long time is a split title with us. They wine, they cheer our loses, jeer our team, take out billboards in our city. The hate is high.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

(7/3/07 3:26 pm)

Quote:
and finally, Imma go out on a limb and say there will be no undefeated teams from any BCS conference and there will be hella controversy at the end of the season about bowl seedigns

nerd.gif

Its ABout to be chaos

Word :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Back
Top Bottom