Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Wait.....I thought Pat Johnson already committed to Da U?????

TJ Bryant at the #2 CB spot....Where he should be....

Is that Boubar kid any good????

Let's got Pachan...Make the right decision :evil:
devil.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

There's like a 0.2% chance Patchan commits to FSU...

If he decides NOT to follow in his old man's footsteps(which he will), he'll be a gayturd....

Yeah, but still.....

Whats good with PJ???? His commitment looking shaky now?????
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Demarcus Van ****......DVD :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
A rarity: Miami and Florida State both unranked for matchup
By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Sports Writer
October 15, 2007

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) -- Over the past three decades, Miami and Florida State have met almost every year as highly ranked teams with national championship aspirations.

This week, they'll meet as also-rans.

ADVERTISEMENT
For the first time since 1977, both the Hurricanes and Seminoles will be unranked in the annual showdown. Florida State dropped out of the AP Top 25 Sunday, falling from last week's No. 21 perch after losing 24-21 at Wake Forest on Thursday night. Miami hasn't been ranked since September 17, 2006.

Nonetheless, there will be much interest in Saturday's game at Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee.

"There's something special about it," Miami coach Randy Shannon said Sunday.

It has been a disappointing season for both schools. They're near the basement of their respective six-team divisions of the Atlantic Coast Conference, and things will get worse for one of them Saturday.

Florida State (4-2, 1-2) is two games behind Boston College in the ACC's Atlantic Division standings, and some Seminoles are acknowledging that all hope of a league title is virtually gone.

"We've got to keep doing our jobs from now on, even though we can't get into the ACC" championship game, Florida State wide receiver Preston Parker told reporters after the Seminoles' loss to Wake Forest.

Miami (4-3, 1-2) is two games behind Virginia and Virginia Tech in the Coastal Division, and has a fairly tough schedule the rest of the way.

The Hurricanes' first seven opponents have a combined 18-29 record: The remaining five are a combined 24-9. Miami also has road tests remaining at Boston College (7-0) and Virginia Tech (6-1), but this week, the Hurricanes say they're only thinking about the Seminoles.

"Every game's a big game and Florida State's next on the list," offensive lineman Derrick Morse said. "It's a rivalry game."

Florida State has won the last two meetings with Miami, prevailing 10-7 at home two years ago and winning 13-10 in Miami last season. The Hurricanes won the previous six and lead the all-time series 29-22.

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Breaking News for Husker Fans:

Athletic Director Steve Pederson has been FIRED. News Conference at 4, hopefully Callahan and Cosgrove are soon to follow. I know there are not many Big Red fans out there but theres a few :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

Quote:
Carlos Brown looked real good Saturday though. Showed the southern speed that he has been hiding so far.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Mich heads, how do you think you matchup w/ Illinois?
I AM.. The Remix Album
'Did You Believe In Me?'

I think Michigan handles the Illini

Illinois is going to play into Michigan's strengths as far as stoppin the run goes.

Illinois bout to come back to reality.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement: Still 'Dre Day

i think that miami/florida state is gonna be pretty bad

ill watch it when the florida game is on commercial

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Cameron Colvin broke his ankle and the player in my sig tore his ACL on saturday . . .both out for the season. So along with Paysinger that's 3 of Dixon's top 4 receiving threats out for the season :smh:
smh.gif
I'm about to hit the freeway to see if there's any more unhappy SC recievers who wanna go the Derrick Jones/Jamere Holland route . . :nerd:
nerd.gif
OREGON FOOTBALL '07
J. JOHNSON IS DEAD SERIOUS​

Quote:
Yo Gunna, that's the thing. People assume that PJ is the next Ron Dayne but all they have in common is that they both are 5'11 and from NJ. PJ is like 228 right now and is an elusive type back
:wow:
eek.gif
PJ Hill an elusive type RB ???
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

SOOO Good to be back NT!

The school I'm attending BLOCKS Niketalk, MySpace, Facebook...but not YouTube (BIG stoneface). But I'm back and I'm ready to talk about my Ducks.

Boo-yah!
OREGONDUCKS
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

LOL

Dr Funk, are U the Oregon fan that attends BYU ???

Yeah man, back at Poly that's what he was known for. My boy played with him and he was known for making people miss.

When I say elusive I'm not talking about no shifty back, i'm talking about if he sees you in the open field he's gonna try to make you miss instead of run you over.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Lost of visiting recruits for the Miami vs. FSU game......

Julio... we need you in Garnet and Gold kid

Nigel Bradham (official)
C.J. Holton
Andrew Datko (official)
Dalton Freeman (official)
Everett Dawkins
E.J. Manuel (official)
Julio Jones
Corey Surrency (official)
Terrance Parks
Brandon Thompson (official)
Keith Wells (official)
Vincent Williams
Jermaine Thomas
Avis Commack
Nigel Carr
Jamie Harper
Anthony Hill
British Footman
Travis Arnold
T.J. Bryant
Jerrell Harris
Jacobbi McDaniel
Chris Thompson
Jajuan Harley
A.J. Graham
Willie Downs
Corey Gaines
Willie Ferrell

Maybe we can get Jerrell Harris to put FSU in the mix.. that would really close out our LB core for the future :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM SEMINOLES
Xavier Lee , antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion ,budd thacker , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Cy-Fair (Sam McGuffie) vs. Cypress Falls on ESPN2 Thursday

Gonna be tough flipping between the the S. Florida/Rutgers game.

The Miami/FSU visit list is impressive. Mich/OSU should be pretty similar.
Team Wolverine
Arrington-Manningham-Matthews-Clemons-Hemingway-Savoy-Middleton-Conover

Can't wait to see Sam play on Thursday. Apparently both teams score alot so it will be interesting to see how many yards Super Sam can rack up. Back to back 260+ games with 10 TDs has me thinking that he is healthy again.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Quote:
Nigel Bradham (official)
C.J. Holton
Andrew Datko (official)
Dalton Freeman (official)
Everett Dawkins
E.J. Manuel (official)
Julio Jones
Corey Surrency (official)
Terrance Parks
Brandon Thompson (official)
Keith Wells (official)
Vincent Williams
Jermaine Thomas
Avis Commack
Nigel Carr
Jamie Harper
Anthony Hill
British Footman
Travis Arnold
T.J. Bryant
Jerrell Harris
Jacobbi McDaniel
Chris Thompson
Jajuan Harley
A.J. Graham
Willie Downs
Corey Gaines
Willie Ferrell

If in none of these names is halfway decent QBs then its gonna be another disastrous 4 yrs for the Seminoles

Quote:
If in none of these names is halfway decent QBs then its gonna be another disastrous 4 yrs for the Seminoles
8)
glasses.gif

Rivals.com pro-style quarterbacks 2008 (1)
Rivals.com Virginia Top 30 2008 (1)

COLLEGE CHOICES&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp INTEREST&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp OFFER&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp VISIT&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp RECRUITED BY
Florida State (solid verbal) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp COMMITTED
(6/27/2007) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10/19/2007 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Jimbo Fisher

Back
Top Bottom