Real Dudes Wear Women's Deodorant

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by jdi23

I used to rock hard with that Dove cucumber or the lemon one until I found these

262bhix.jpg
How do they compare?
I only use the clean comfort because it doesn't give off that cheap cologne smell. It smells great not to strong, but it can get noticed. It last long just like the female deodorants also.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by jdi23

I used to rock hard with that Dove cucumber or the lemon one until I found these

262bhix.jpg
How do they compare?
I only use the clean comfort because it doesn't give off that cheap cologne smell. It smells great not to strong, but it can get noticed. It last long just like the female deodorants also.

^ I just bought those not too long ago and they're pretty good. I wanted to try something different than Old Spice.

^ I just bought those not too long ago and they're pretty good. I wanted to try something different than Old Spice.

i normally use that irish spring speed stick, but when i aint got that i use lady speed stick or secret

i normally use that irish spring speed stick, but when i aint got that i use lady speed stick or secret

how are u guys saying womens deodorant is better then mens? u guys are sweating that much?

is this a race thing? (seriously)

how are u guys saying womens deodorant is better then mens? u guys are sweating that much?

is this a race thing? (seriously)

lol @ women's deodorant. not hating tho if you guys wanna smell like lemon guava and alvacado melon, go for it
wink.gif

I use arrid, degree or right guard. but I dont sweat alot, except when i'm working out.

lol @ women's deodorant. not hating tho if you guys wanna smell like lemon guava and alvacado melon, go for it
wink.gif

I use arrid, degree or right guard. but I dont sweat alot, except when i'm working out.

No, real men wear men's deoderant and use women's deoderant when they run out..

No, real men wear men's deoderant and use women's deoderant when they run out..

Back
Top Bottom