Real Life Crime Fighters!!!! Vol. is this really real life...??..??!!!

Originally Posted by Dragon

they showed where his hideout was and gave out his name.... endwellthiswillnot
laugh.gif

This thread is pure comedy...

I'm still tripping that dude is really doing this but hey he already been stabbed and shot what else could happen.... He better not have no wife and kids in the area tho.

This thread is pure comedy...

I'm still tripping that dude is really doing this but hey he already been stabbed and shot what else could happen.... He better not have no wife and kids in the area tho.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude is bout that life though...hes been gettin some local media attention for the better part of a year now, dudes been shot at and stabbed, he's not exactly a cupcake. 

heres a shot of him from a couple months ago

"(Phoenix) apologized for not being in full costume, as it was being repaired after (he) was stabbed while trying to intervene with a drug dealer and a citizen," the police bulletin stated, according to a police source.

web-phoenix-0.jpg
What I came to basically say.

This guy has been going to my boy's barber shop for years and I guess he's a bit of a weirdo (obviously). But, he's completely yoked out and I guess an undefeated amateur MMA figher. So, as foolish as he sounds, looks, etc. like o fenomeno  said, "he's not exactly a cupcake."

I had a feeling this thread was about "Phoenix" even before I opened it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude is bout that life though...hes been gettin some local media attention for the better part of a year now, dudes been shot at and stabbed, he's not exactly a cupcake. 

heres a shot of him from a couple months ago

"(Phoenix) apologized for not being in full costume, as it was being repaired after (he) was stabbed while trying to intervene with a drug dealer and a citizen," the police bulletin stated, according to a police source.

web-phoenix-0.jpg
What I came to basically say.

This guy has been going to my boy's barber shop for years and I guess he's a bit of a weirdo (obviously). But, he's completely yoked out and I guess an undefeated amateur MMA figher. So, as foolish as he sounds, looks, etc. like o fenomeno  said, "he's not exactly a cupcake."

I had a feeling this thread was about "Phoenix" even before I opened it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

He come to the Chi with that and he getting straight carried out like
roll.gif
laugh.gif
hell yea i wanna see that whole crew role up in any real projects
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

He come to the Chi with that and he getting straight carried out like
roll.gif
laugh.gif
hell yea i wanna see that whole crew role up in any real projects
laugh.gif

My first instinct after reading the 'Seattle/Washington is soft' comments was to get offended, then defend the city...

..then i realized how awesome it is to live somewhere thats safe(r), not to mention having regular citizens out and about fighting crime to keep the streets safe.

Yall can keep your hoods, im takin the 'W' on this one.

My first instinct after reading the 'Seattle/Washington is soft' comments was to get offended, then defend the city...

..then i realized how awesome it is to live somewhere thats safe(r), not to mention having regular citizens out and about fighting crime to keep the streets safe.

Yall can keep your hoods, im takin the 'W' on this one.

Some dude in class gave a speech about these crime fighters, he was talking about how he makes their costumes and how "Kick %!#" it is.

Some dude in class gave a speech about these crime fighters, he was talking about how he makes their costumes and how "Kick %!#" it is.

Back
Top Bottom