Real Talk: Cancun, Mexico - Spring Break

Always buy the house drink, you get a cup and cheaper refills. And do always have more than one condom on you, trust me.

Originally Posted by the821empire

Im going to south padre..And I want a time of my life that I wont remember.

South Padre is fun.

Non-stop drinking...i think i ate twice. I would recommend taking plenty of beverages with you. It can get expensive.

Coke-cola beach is a blast. It is just one big party on the beach. Kegs, Girls, etc. Some tips- If your under 21 do not carry your alcohol beverages toCoke-cola beach. Cops are everywhere. Wait till you reach the crowd to start drinking. Just try to avoid cops in general. They had out PI's and under-agedrinking tickets like nothing. The strip is crazy at night. Traffic is at a stand still..people everywhere.

have fun...i might go again this year.

I'm going for Spring Break, bring rubbers, a decent amount of loose, and a fake Rolex or too just incase you get locked up! I'm ready to get shmangledlike I do 5 out of 7 nights out of the week!

a ton of us are heading there as our senior trip... been wanting to go there for a bit, and it seems we got a nice deal on airfare since its a group.....
cant wait to get there...

Originally Posted by chriscendo

y cant u bring girls back with u

Most, if not all, the hotels are all inclusive, so if you bring someone back they charge you for them being there to drink and eat...

crazy time I had, with those college party buses that pick you up and drop you off all I'm leavin you with are these words: drunk, hot, white, girls,locked, orgy

Originally Posted by rvr10

Originally Posted by the821empire

Im going to south padre..And I want a time of my life that I wont remember.

South Padre is fun.

Non-stop drinking...i think i ate twice. I would recommend taking plenty of beverages with you. It can get expensive.

Coke-cola beach is a blast. It is just one big party on the beach. Kegs, Girls, etc. Some tips- If your under 21 do not carry your alcohol beverages to Coke-cola beach. Cops are everywhere. Wait till you reach the crowd to start drinking. Just try to avoid cops in general. They had out PI's and under-age drinking tickets like nothing. The strip is crazy at night. Traffic is at a stand still..people everywhere.

have fun...i might go again this year.
AY! good lookin out! When are you going if you go?

To this day I regret not goin for my senior class trip. From the many stories I've heard, it seems like you could have smashed any girl you've had youreye on that year. Not only did I not go, but I lost my deposit and a few of the payments...

im going to cabo in spring break.. i went last year after spring break and it was still crackin

Well, chances are any pictures from Spring Break - Cancun, Mexico. Will most likely be "inappropriate." :lol:

EDIT: For those that are interested, I YouTubed "Spring Break Cancun Mexico" and got a lot of very interesting videos in return. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom