Real Talk: Finding a DS pair of Varsity Red VIs is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

balloonoboy

Banned
For under $300 no less.

What happened to all the disdain and hate this shoe garnered pre-release? "Oh the suede is too ashy...varsity red? What the heck is a varsity red? These will sit, easy."
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
They've just about trumped the '00s. (Yea, I know this release was a retro+ and a poor attempt at that...yada yada yada...facts are facts)

But seriously, where the hell are they?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

For under $300 no less.

What happened to all the disdain and hate this shoe garnered pre-release? "Oh the suede is too ashy...varsity red? What the heck is a varsity red? These will sit, easy."
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
They've just about trumped the '00s. (Yea, I know this release was a retro+ and a poor attempt at that...yada yada yada...facts are facts)

But seriously, where the hell are they?

VI's have always generated inflated prices.  

Originally Posted by Hugo

just sold mine for 150 vnds lol

yeah me too man but this was like right before the summer
shouldve held off til after summer cuz the resale value went up quite a bit

mine were worn lightly only a couple times so they were basically DS, they couldve easily gone for 200 now..

I bought my pair off here for $120 almost deadstock. you need to be patient man because they will pop up.

Well, Kanye wears them pretty often, thus, prices remain high...or people are scared to part with them.
wink.gif

Maybe they feel connected to Ye by owning a pair.
laugh.gif

(insert sarcasm)

I havnt unds mine yet but plan on it very soon.... At first I wasn't happy about what they did to them.. I knew if I didn't cop they would be a problem down the line ...

Originally Posted by 1978S

Well, Kanye wears them pretty often, thus, prices remain high...or people are scared to part with them.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

(insert sarcasm)
That's not too far fetched.  

VI's have always been coveted...even da poorly retroed ones.

i wonder how much da infrared package is going for....

Speaking of which, I didnt even start wearing mines until I did the marker trick to turn them into "Infrareds".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

VI's have always been coveted...even da poorly retroed ones.

i wonder how much da infrared package is going for....

Tuition prices at Baruch College from what I've been seeing offline.

The sequence of replies is rather comical/wise.

Thanks guys. I'll be on the lookout for that heralded sz. 13.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Speaking of which, I didnt even start wearing mines until I did the marker trick to turn them into "Infrareds".

QFT. Marker paint is holding up real well too.

VI's hold value I.E Carmines and even those
sick.gif
 Olympic "Rings".

I've seen several on eBay for $200 +%$ .How long you been searching ?VI's fly under the radar for most, and doesn't generate the hype that some shoes do, but it's my fav Jordan of all time .For the older heads like me, it's design was revolutionary back in its day, there was nothing like it on the market when it release !

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by 1978S

wink.gif

laugh.gif

(insert sarcasm)
That's not too far fetched.  

Reason why I copped 2x infrared packs and a pair of Black/Varsity red VIs. Its really not that bad, paid 400 and 430 for the packs, the varsity reds cost me $205. Yeezy rocked them, I had to have em.

30t6p3b.gif
is this what its coming to? cant b mad at the kid for bein honest but sheesh

edit op is right the blk/v. reds are imposible to find especially in a 12 i thought you were talking about the white/v. reds cuz those SAT

damn the varsities are really going for more than $200? I settled for both pairs last summer because I missed out on the infrared pack but I'm actually glad I got them when I did.

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Reason why I copped 2x infrared packs and a pair of Black/Varsity red VIs. Its really not that bad, paid 400 and 430 for the packs, the varsity reds cost me $205. Yeezy rocked them, I had to have em.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yeezy taught you

Back
Top Bottom