Real Talk NT, why are so many young women lesbian/bisexual these days?

Stereotypical thread is stereotypical
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

The answer is so @*$!*#% simple. PEOPLE ARE MORE COMFORTABLE BEING THEMSELVES! It's not a conspiracy or a change in anything. People are just way more comfy being openly gay in 2010 than say... 1920, for example.
Only important quote in this thread. ITA.

Everyone has their own opinon on this topic just like every other topic on this board but as far as myself being a lesbian is not a trend or fad. I knew i liked girls since i was in 1st grade. No i didnt come from a broken home or was molested by anyone or anything of that nature.I think people just end up being with someone because they're comfortable with that person. The sex of the person doesnt matter, it just happens to be the same sex as them. It is what it is, its not for anyone else to worry about. Just let them live their lives, this is gettin so old now.

Because like you... They are attracted to the female body.
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but it has nothing to do with you.

scoiety promotes it so hard, for one. i mean u can't even turn the tv on without seeing 2 dudes or 2 girls kissing. this is obviously done deliberately. just as violence is promoted. why?? because after seeing it all day everyday it becomes normal to us. we see it so much that not only have we become desensitized to it, but it has also become acceptable... normal even.

i mean, look at what the "idols" are doing. madonna and britney kissing, katie perry talking bout she kissed a girl and liked it. the feminization of men and the masculinization of women is going on daily so blatantly, yet so subtley all at the same time. the real world was a pioneer of this type of tv. now we cannot escape it. america has accepted it with open arms.

i knew all it would take was one state to allow gays to be married legally and others would follow. that how it has always worked.

beyonce and ciara talking about "if i were a boy." men wearing women's jeans.
this is one way to know we're in the last days. the book of revelations explains this.

*EDIT*
it is not just women, either. so many men these days are gay. society telling them it is ok.
seems as if society as a whole agrees with aleister crowley and jayz that "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

As someone who worked at a GLBTQ youth center for a while, I can't say that's 100%.

*kanye shrug*

^ You can't just say something like that and not explain why it isn't true. Explain yourself young man.

Originally Posted by soltheman

As someone who worked at a GLBTQ youth center for a while, I can't say that's 100%.

*kanye shrug*
True...
So 95% true..
Some turn to girls because of things that happened to them in the past..

ie... Dad rapes you continually, you're more likely to date women.

*kanye shrug*
True...
So 95% true..

Not even extreme examples like that.

There was a young woman there who claimed (I say claim because I can't possibly verify it,) that she would never date men because men don't "Compliment" her enough. She said that she had a physical attraction to men, and agreed that there were a few in her circle that she found desirable, but she wanted more attention. Something which she found other women could give her. And I doubt it was a "phase" thing. She was 22.

There were girls there that said things similar to that, girls who thought men were to blame for all the world's evils, too "Independent" to rely on a man, etc.

I'm not trying to make it seem like leading a homosexual life is easy. It's modern day prosecution to live open about it. But to say that all GLBT people are born like that is false.

Some people fake it to seem trendy too. A big
smh.gif
to them.

I really could care less. Personally i think its just a young girl thing, although i do know some adults...dumb and curious, plus people don't trip on gay/bi stuff like they use to.

They do it for a while, until one day one of the two realizes, SHE JUST CAN'T GO DEEP ENOUGH!

*kanye shrug*
True...
So 95% true..

Not even extreme examples like that.

There was a young woman there who claimed (I say claim because I can't possibly verify it,) that she would never date men because men don't "Compliment" her enough. She said that she had a physical attraction to men, and agreed that there were a few in her circle that she found desirable, but she wanted more attention. Something which she found other women could give her. And I doubt it was a "phase" thing. She was 22.

There were girls there that said things similar to that, girls who thought men were to blame for all the world's evils, too "Independent" to rely on a man, etc.

I'm not trying to make it seem like leading a homosexual life is easy. It's modern day prosecution to live open about it. But to say that all GLBT people are born like that is false.

Some people fake it to seem trendy too. A big
smh.gif
to them.
Eh.. I understand that..
I'm attracted to men... My partner and I, to be honest, have been having sex with a man friend of ours in an effort to have a baby..

Just not attracted to them emotionally.

Back
Top Bottom