Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Dustin doesn't have to give his whole life story to someone he just net. Just because maybe mike felt like he had to let everyone know his life story doesn't me dustin has to too

I agree and I think Dustin is lying over and over is because he's embarrassed about the whole situation even still. You could see the embarrassment written all over his face when asked about the situation on the reunion show. Mike is honestly just a lame imo and idk why Dustin let him get to him like that.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Dustin doesn't have to give his whole life story to someone he just net. Just because maybe mike felt like he had to let everyone know his life story doesn't me dustin has to too

I agree and I think Dustin is lying over and over is because he's embarrassed about the whole situation even still. You could see the embarrassment written all over his face when asked about the situation on the reunion show. Mike is honestly just a lame imo and idk why Dustin let him get to him like that.

Originally Posted by masondid

Mike hated Dustin cuz out of all the house mates he felt like Dustin was never real. Dustin was all over the place personality wise. I get he wasn't looking forward to talking about his frat pad life but his constant avoidance of the subject even last night makes you think what is he really trying to hide. I'm sure the cast saw some of the video so they have their opinions and Mike was just straight up about it.

people are just blinded by their dislike Mike...even Leroy alluded to the fact that the cast members were fronting about Dustin.

It's not even about how he avoided it b/c that's understandable but how he was SO against anything gay to the point where he wouldn't ride in the boat with a guy. I had my suspicions but after that I knew what was up
laugh.gif

Cooke's new hair color
sick.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

Mike hated Dustin cuz out of all the house mates he felt like Dustin was never real. Dustin was all over the place personality wise. I get he wasn't looking forward to talking about his frat pad life but his constant avoidance of the subject even last night makes you think what is he really trying to hide. I'm sure the cast saw some of the video so they have their opinions and Mike was just straight up about it.

people are just blinded by their dislike Mike...even Leroy alluded to the fact that the cast members were fronting about Dustin.

It's not even about how he avoided it b/c that's understandable but how he was SO against anything gay to the point where he wouldn't ride in the boat with a guy. I had my suspicions but after that I knew what was up
laugh.gif

Cooke's new hair color
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It was probably true cuz Cooke was real hurt about it.

grin.gif
 I think it was about her messing with a married man.  not getting gangbanged....sheesh

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It was probably true cuz Cooke was real hurt about it.

grin.gif
 I think it was about her messing with a married man.  not getting gangbanged....sheesh

That was the Jordan girl back home in the commercial?

But
roll.gif
@ this clown for even making a clothing line

That was the Jordan girl back home in the commercial?

But
roll.gif
@ this clown for even making a clothing line

seriously a gangbang with soccer players where the players moms joined in
step back and think about it for just 10 seconds, cant be serious

seriously a gangbang with soccer players where the players moms joined in
step back and think about it for just 10 seconds, cant be serious

Dustin did say negative about gay relationships in the guys room. Im not exactly sure what he said off the top of my head. Plus what was the big deal about riding in the boat with the guys. When Heather and Nany did the HLA Dustin was front row watching and enjoying the show.

He came off as a guy who is only pro homosexuality when it involves attractive females

Dustin did say negative about gay relationships in the guys room. Im not exactly sure what he said off the top of my head. Plus what was the big deal about riding in the boat with the guys. When Heather and Nany did the HLA Dustin was front row watching and enjoying the show.

He came off as a guy who is only pro homosexuality when it involves attractive females

Mike was just bitter, jealous of Dustin, period. The fact Dustin got ole' water head Heather first is probably what started it, than the fact Dustin is very competitive, plus got on all the girl roommates side made it worse.

Mike was just bitter, jealous of Dustin, period. The fact Dustin got ole' water head Heather first is probably what started it, than the fact Dustin is very competitive, plus got on all the girl roommates side made it worse.

the soccer mom is a stretch but i wouldn't put the GB past Cooke

as 'idc about anyone's situation' as cooke is i can't see her feelings being hurt over an affair with a married man

the soccer mom is a stretch but i wouldn't put the GB past Cooke

as 'idc about anyone's situation' as cooke is i can't see her feelings being hurt over an affair with a married man

The married man thing was true I thought, the gangbang thing I wouldn't be surprised but I don't think that's what Heather tweeted.. and speaking of Heather
sick.gif
that #*!@# stupid and ugly with that smile/laugh whatever she kept doing.. and her and Dustin still together? I knew that dumb broad would go chasing him back, all that %** she said about how she needs to stop leading him on and she can't be with him because this or that, she was talking out her behind and knew she wasn't going anywhere from Dustin

The married man thing was true I thought, the gangbang thing I wouldn't be surprised but I don't think that's what Heather tweeted.. and speaking of Heather
sick.gif
that #*!@# stupid and ugly with that smile/laugh whatever she kept doing.. and her and Dustin still together? I knew that dumb broad would go chasing him back, all that %** she said about how she needs to stop leading him on and she can't be with him because this or that, she was talking out her behind and knew she wasn't going anywhere from Dustin

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

i heard adam beats up ct on the challenge!

I doubt it...maybe a sucker punch but one on one no way
ct is a #%!%$$@ monster! the challenge is looking promising though
i saw a clip where it looks like adam sucker punches ty from real world dc
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom