Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Looks scripted as *@$+...will tune in for the 1st episode and never watch again like that last 7 seasons

Looks scripted as *@$+...will tune in for the 1st episode and never watch again like that last 7 seasons

the last good season was Hollywood IMO. You had Joey going super saiyan off coke and liquor and then you got Greg providing lulz with his one liners

Watching only cause its vegas.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

They're not even pretending it's real anymore. Is it really shot like that? 
ohwell.gif

that show hasn't been "real" since the late 90s.
im still watching this tho.. only cuz its vegas. 

PS,  Hawaii part2 needs to happen!

tek money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo greg had me rolling to man that dude was too entertaining....

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

They're not even pretending it's real anymore. Is it really shot like that? 
ohwell.gif

that show hasn't been "real" since the late 90s.
im still watching this tho.. only cuz its vegas. 

PS,  Hawaii part2 needs to happen!

tek money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo greg had me rolling to man that dude was too entertaining....

YES! Just made my night. This is one of my favorite shows. Despite how bad it may get, I end up watching it every time. I think its cuz I grew up watching. I was just pondering like two hours ago when the next Real World season would be announced. Nice!

YES! Just made my night. This is one of my favorite shows. Despite how bad it may get, I end up watching it every time. I think its cuz I grew up watching. I was just pondering like two hours ago when the next Real World season would be announced. Nice!

i stopped watching real world loooong time ago, but last season was pretty good. This season looks pretty fun tho so im def gonna catch that.
Damn...i always wanted to be on the real world since like 4th grade lol and why is there never a asian dude

i stopped watching real world loooong time ago, but last season was pretty good. This season looks pretty fun tho so im def gonna catch that.
Damn...i always wanted to be on the real world since like 4th grade lol and why is there never a asian dude

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Hasnt been the same since the GOAT Greg Halstead left the show.
By far the funniest, most real dude of all time. Dude didn't even pretend to work. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Hasnt been the same since the GOAT Greg Halstead left the show.
By far the funniest, most real dude of all time. Dude didn't even pretend to work. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom