Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by masondid

Anyone else notice how quickly Dustin went
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  and 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 when they started talking about gay guy possibly coming in the suite...
That's why I was confused, the first episode didn't they show footage of him in a house naked with other men doing weird %#@%?
Didn't he say that they never actually touched one another though?

alien.gif

This has been a pretty good season so far. Its funny that Adam was supposedly this big time gangster but lets Leroy talk *%*# about him and doesnt have the balls to say one word.

This has been a pretty good season so far. Its funny that Adam was supposedly this big time gangster but lets Leroy talk *%*# about him and doesnt have the balls to say one word.

everyone saying leroys the best real world ever must have forgotten about the goat

greg-angrysit.jpg

everyone saying leroys the best real world ever must have forgotten about the goat

greg-angrysit.jpg

Haha Nany felt really stupid on the after show but I bet she'll still be with Adam. At least she recognized how dumb she was acting when Leroy was only trying to help.

Haha Nany felt really stupid on the after show but I bet she'll still be with Adam. At least she recognized how dumb she was acting when Leroy was only trying to help.

^ dude was 
roll.gif
..  but it was all arrogance & lulz.

The thing with LeRoy is that he says and does things that most people on here would want to say or do if they were on the Real World.

^ dude was 
roll.gif
..  but it was all arrogance & lulz.

The thing with LeRoy is that he says and does things that most people on here would want to say or do if they were on the Real World.

Originally Posted by mco85

The thing is that the $*** Leroy says is all true. He keeps it a hunnid every time
pimp.gif

Looks like Naomi and the new girl gonna be fighting over him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He's prolly my favorite cast member since Joey from Cancun

Originally Posted by mco85

The thing is that the $*** Leroy says is all true. He keeps it a hunnid every time
pimp.gif

Looks like Naomi and the new girl gonna be fighting over him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He's prolly my favorite cast member since Joey from Cancun

Just saw that Leroy and Adam are gonna be on the next season of The Challenge later this year,gonna be entertaining as hell 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw that Leroy and Adam are gonna be on the next season of The Challenge later this year,gonna be entertaining as hell 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leroy is that dude. Son put Adam on blast for his drunk #!* ways, than went on the aftershow and still was talking smack, sitting right next to him. Is he sour about Adam getting Nani? Yeah he is, but at least he kept it real.

I can't stand Nani, she's a idiot. I'm glad Adam played her, and she than played herself.

Leroy is that dude. Son put Adam on blast for his drunk #!* ways, than went on the aftershow and still was talking smack, sitting right next to him. Is he sour about Adam getting Nani? Yeah he is, but at least he kept it real.

I can't stand Nani, she's a idiot. I'm glad Adam played her, and she than played herself.

i haven't watched real world in YEARS but leroy is clearly making this season EPIC tv young ahahaha

i haven't watched real world in YEARS but leroy is clearly making this season EPIC tv young ahahaha

Back
Top Bottom