Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nany is Salty....I HATE females like this....

She want this dude to be all sprung on her.
30t6p3b.gif

Word. 
It looks like everybody is hooking up wit somebody in the house though. This season does seem more scripted than usual.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

laugh.gif

Sorry man. Just my opinion.

I'm usually all for the dark skinned chicks and she said she's puerto rican too. I'm half myself and I'm still turned off at the sight of her.

Again, imo.
real-world-vegas-naomi-defensor-01.jpg
que?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nany is Salty....I HATE females like this....

She want this dude to be all sprung on her.
30t6p3b.gif

Word. 
It looks like everybody is hooking up wit somebody in the house though. This season does seem more scripted than usual.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

I'm usually all for the dark skinned chicks and she said she's puerto rican too. I'm half myself and I'm still turned off at the sight of her.

Again, imo.
que?
im saying right, a grenade though? your standards must be dimes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

Again, imo.
que?
im saying right, a grenade though? your standards must be dimes

This Mike dude is so lame but in such a funny way. He give off an ayo vibe as well.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ how Adam is playing this Nany chick remind me of a couple of broads I know. Just string em along. I bet middle of the season he'll say he's done with whoring around and smash and then go back to hitting chicks from the club on some Ronnie steez.

I'm tight it wasn't 4 girls and 4 guys like it's been for a past few seasons. This should've been a 2hr premiere too.

EDIT

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ praying and motivational speaking to JOs

This Mike dude is so lame but in such a funny way. He give off an ayo vibe as well.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ how Adam is playing this Nany chick remind me of a couple of broads I know. Just string em along. I bet middle of the season he'll say he's done with whoring around and smash and then go back to hitting chicks from the club on some Ronnie steez.

I'm tight it wasn't 4 girls and 4 guys like it's been for a past few seasons. This should've been a 2hr premiere too.

EDIT

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude saying he gonna try to get some girls and then he blocks himself from two chicks by reading that prayer, he's piece prolly hates him for all the blocking he do to himself.
Adam playing I'm shy on ol girls.and 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for both chicks taking the bait..

Leroy is gonna be good for some hilarity especially when Dustin and the "frat pad' come out

I hope its Leroy who disrespected whoever it was thats never been disrespected like that before, cuz without that liquid courage none of those dude could really think they could drop Leroy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude saying he gonna try to get some girls and then he blocks himself from two chicks by reading that prayer, he's piece prolly hates him for all the blocking he do to himself.
Adam playing I'm shy on ol girls.and 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for both chicks taking the bait..

Leroy is gonna be good for some hilarity especially when Dustin and the "frat pad' come out

I hope its Leroy who disrespected whoever it was thats never been disrespected like that before, cuz without that liquid courage none of those dude could really think they could drop Leroy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, the guy calmly mentioned he kissed another man.
30t6p3b.gif

HOLD UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, the guy calmly mentioned he kissed another man.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom