Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

got banged

tumblr_l9qob4OCZy1qzzud0.png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....this is crazy cause i aint know nuthin bout this dudes lil gay sextape non sense. but yesterday when i was watchin the show & he was the only one complainin bout the room maett bein a girl & when he violated mike, i told my girl i think that dude gay 4real

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

got banged

tumblr_l9qob4OCZy1qzzud0.png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....this is crazy cause i aint know nuthin bout this dudes lil gay sextape non sense. but yesterday when i was watchin the show & he was the only one complainin bout the room maett bein a girl & when he violated mike, i told my girl i think that dude gay 4real

How do they expect her to go up to all 3 of them and start talking.. she's the new one they should be welcoming her. Also Naomi said she didn't want to be friends with her the second she walked in the door didn't she?

30t6p3b.gif
The girls at the house are straight dumb @#*#!#@

How do they expect her to go up to all 3 of them and start talking.. she's the new one they should be welcoming her. Also Naomi said she didn't want to be friends with her the second she walked in the door didn't she?

30t6p3b.gif
The girls at the house are straight dumb @#*#!#@

LeRoy is hands down the coolest black dude on "The Real World" since Tek, no **##. He's exactly how I would act on the show: not looking for a wifey, get all the free p**** I could get in Vegas while being on MTV, & do whatever job I gotta do during the day before I rage all night. Mike Mike is cool as hell too and always keeps it real. Dustin is a CLOWN & Adam was the biggest wanksta I've ever seen on national TV; GOOD RIDDANCE to him.

Cookie is aiight so far, she seems like cool peeps to chill/hit the club with a group a friends. Nany's a certified LAME for catching feelings over Cookie's comment about Dustin & Heather when Adam was saying WEEK 1 that he was gonna break her relationship up (which he did and I lost MORE respect for Nany's Captain-Save-A-Fraud's $+% after that). Naomi's butterface behind needs to get that gap in her teeth fixed and put down the cigs and enjoy the attention she gets from Leroy while it lasts. Isn't she from NYC? Nobody besides hood n****z are giving her the time of day back home and she's not even getting any play in Vegas either, FOH.

LeRoy is hands down the coolest black dude on "The Real World" since Tek, no **##. He's exactly how I would act on the show: not looking for a wifey, get all the free p**** I could get in Vegas while being on MTV, & do whatever job I gotta do during the day before I rage all night. Mike Mike is cool as hell too and always keeps it real. Dustin is a CLOWN & Adam was the biggest wanksta I've ever seen on national TV; GOOD RIDDANCE to him.

Cookie is aiight so far, she seems like cool peeps to chill/hit the club with a group a friends. Nany's a certified LAME for catching feelings over Cookie's comment about Dustin & Heather when Adam was saying WEEK 1 that he was gonna break her relationship up (which he did and I lost MORE respect for Nany's Captain-Save-A-Fraud's $+% after that). Naomi's butterface behind needs to get that gap in her teeth fixed and put down the cigs and enjoy the attention she gets from Leroy while it lasts. Isn't she from NYC? Nobody besides hood n****z are giving her the time of day back home and she's not even getting any play in Vegas either, FOH.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

One of the best Real World seasons ever...

Even the Czar of Reality TV, Dave Jacoby, said so.

These chicks are so insecure.
laugh.gif
@ these negotiations...

This season is TOO much.

Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nani and Heather???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

edit: Hold up!! Adam snitched? I didn't think I could think less of the dude.

Anybody listen to the BS Report podcast? Simmons and Jacoby spent about 20 mins talking about Real World. Check it on iTunes.

This season is bomb!
I never miss the BS Report 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They go deep on the Real World I recommend the BS Report to everyone, Simmons covers everything. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ how him and the Czar use Real World like the combine...

laugh.gif
@ these negotiations...

This season is TOO much.

Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nani and Heather???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Anybody listen to the BS Report podcast? Simmons and Jacoby spent about 20 mins talking about Real World. Check it on iTunes.

This season is bomb!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They go deep on the Real World I recommend the BS Report to everyone, Simmons covers everything. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

laugh.gif
@ these negotiations...

This season is TOO much.

Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nani and Heather???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This season is bomb!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
link plz.

Originally Posted by masondid

laugh.gif
@ these negotiations...

This season is TOO much.

Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nani and Heather???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This season is bomb!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
link plz.

so heres my view on the cast

Dustin Zito- Fam a DL brother and he say the weirdest things

cookie- seems like the type that hang with the boys while getting banged with the boys, she was rubbing leroy booty with lotion on one of the internet dailies

heather- she is green on life and was eager to hook up with anyone, she fell for a DL dude, i feel sorry for her

mike mike- such a wise individual, though he get no buns he is no punk, i dig dude style he got that Alpha bout him without the bunz

nany- she went from the girl that you would want to wife, to the bird you 86 after the first night withing 4 episodes

naomi- she a bird, she smoking squares bringing randoms home like a dude, all while letting the big man on the block smash when he want, just like a cute bird from the block

Roylee- now i know he get alot of praise which is well deserved, but i think he should play into the stereotypes as much, the reading comment was OD, but hey he really from around the way
so i cant blame him, he son'd adam out which was
pimp.gif
. He cashed in naomi, he stay with chicks coming back to the crib, and he dont take no !$@. I really want to see how he react to lito being gay and if he can pull a threesome.

so heres my view on the cast

Dustin Zito- Fam a DL brother and he say the weirdest things

cookie- seems like the type that hang with the boys while getting banged with the boys, she was rubbing leroy booty with lotion on one of the internet dailies

heather- she is green on life and was eager to hook up with anyone, she fell for a DL dude, i feel sorry for her

mike mike- such a wise individual, though he get no buns he is no punk, i dig dude style he got that Alpha bout him without the bunz

nany- she went from the girl that you would want to wife, to the bird you 86 after the first night withing 4 episodes

naomi- she a bird, she smoking squares bringing randoms home like a dude, all while letting the big man on the block smash when he want, just like a cute bird from the block

Roylee- now i know he get alot of praise which is well deserved, but i think he should play into the stereotypes as much, the reading comment was OD, but hey he really from around the way
so i cant blame him, he son'd adam out which was
pimp.gif
. He cashed in naomi, he stay with chicks coming back to the crib, and he dont take no !$@. I really want to see how he react to lito being gay and if he can pull a threesome.

I loved how the producers replayed "The Point" during last episode. Goes to show how irrationally catty some broads can be.

Back
Top Bottom