Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

My guess is Nany hears about Dustin talking about her and/or Adam. Dustin may just talk about them to her face. Nany on the phone with Adam tells him about it. Adam goes off like only he can blurting out, "well he did guys on video its all over the net." Adam will say Dustin told me he was apart of some "Frat Pad," and to not to tell anyone about it. Adam since he's out of the suite and needs a second reason (Nany being the first), for his visit will tell Nany about it since Dustin has disrespected them.
Of course MTV has the video footage of Dustin telling Adam and they cut to it during Adam and Nany's conversation. They don't show him telling Adam this until now since they did all the editing after filming. Nany tells the house and Dustin tries to talk his way out of it.

It's such a big deal that the producers allow the house to look up "Frat Pad," on the suite computer.

They have internet access in the suite. From what they shown this season and past ones is they give them limited access to email. 

No matter how Dustin and his DL ways get outed, with the way the suite mates have acted and MTV's wonderful editing, its going to be........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Plus after the episode in which this all airs Dustin and or others from the season will do the pro gay and gay rights ad with the hotline to call if you've ever been treated unfairly for your sexual preference.

My guess is Nany hears about Dustin talking about her and/or Adam. Dustin may just talk about them to her face. Nany on the phone with Adam tells him about it. Adam goes off like only he can blurting out, "well he did guys on video its all over the net." Adam will say Dustin told me he was apart of some "Frat Pad," and to not to tell anyone about it. Adam since he's out of the suite and needs a second reason (Nany being the first), for his visit will tell Nany about it since Dustin has disrespected them.
Of course MTV has the video footage of Dustin telling Adam and they cut to it during Adam and Nany's conversation. They don't show him telling Adam this until now since they did all the editing after filming. Nany tells the house and Dustin tries to talk his way out of it.

It's such a big deal that the producers allow the house to look up "Frat Pad," on the suite computer.

They have internet access in the suite. From what they shown this season and past ones is they give them limited access to email. 

No matter how Dustin and his DL ways get outed, with the way the suite mates have acted and MTV's wonderful editing, its going to be........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Plus after the episode in which this all airs Dustin and or others from the season will do the pro gay and gay rights ad with the hotline to call if you've ever been treated unfairly for your sexual preference.

i just watched the dailies video with nany/naomi *****ing out cooke. so salty.
roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

yup I seen the teaser of how the house finds out. Why are Nany and Naomi quick to nark Cooke to Heather, but they keep the frat pad from her...

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

yup I seen the teaser of how the house finds out. Why are Nany and Naomi quick to nark Cooke to Heather, but they keep the frat pad from her...

Originally Posted by masondid

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

so hold on, nany & naomi knew the whole time?

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

That mid-season preview is freaking insane!

I cannot wait to see the rest of this season. This season was definitely slept on.

That mid-season preview is freaking insane!

I cannot wait to see the rest of this season. This season was definitely slept on.

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

they didn't know the whole time

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
didnt even make sense.

they didn't know the whole time

nany finds out first, then blabs to naomi, and it probably snowballs from there.

i wonder if the nany/heather little preview we saw is something like "we'll see how you like it" toward dustin, even though that would be awesome for almost any guy..

nany finds out first, then blabs to naomi, and it probably snowballs from there.

i wonder if the nany/heather little preview we saw is something like "we'll see how you like it" toward dustin, even though that would be awesome for almost any guy..

not dustin.
dustin would see it as competition
30t6p3b.gif

not dustin.
dustin would see it as competition
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom