Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Just watched all of the episodes. It's been the first real world I've watched in 5 or 6 years.

It sucks. All of them are whack except for Leroy. Dustin and Heather are alright as far as personalities go.
Naomi is a glammed up hood rat. Nani is a beautiful chick but one of those that thinks she can change dudes and will only realize she can't by the time she's in her mid 30's and lonely. Mike Mike is just mike mike.
Adam is a just a manipulative schmuck. I lived with a dude like that for 3 years during college ( one of my boy's friends) and these folks you keep at arms length and let them know not to @@@! with you. Sooner or later if you're normal you'll get into a fight with folks like that. I did on 2 or 3 ocasions.
laugh.gif
That's when I knew for sure that Leroy was a real dude.

Dustin doesn't owe any of them an explanation save for Heather. Why would you even want to know unless you're Heather?

lol at Leroy to Mike "...why you look so messed up...you actin like dude *!%@%# you"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best line so far.

Just watched all of the episodes. It's been the first real world I've watched in 5 or 6 years.

It sucks. All of them are whack except for Leroy. Dustin and Heather are alright as far as personalities go.
Naomi is a glammed up hood rat. Nani is a beautiful chick but one of those that thinks she can change dudes and will only realize she can't by the time she's in her mid 30's and lonely. Mike Mike is just mike mike.
Adam is a just a manipulative schmuck. I lived with a dude like that for 3 years during college ( one of my boy's friends) and these folks you keep at arms length and let them know not to @@@! with you. Sooner or later if you're normal you'll get into a fight with folks like that. I did on 2 or 3 ocasions.
laugh.gif
That's when I knew for sure that Leroy was a real dude.

Dustin doesn't owe any of them an explanation save for Heather. Why would you even want to know unless you're Heather?

lol at Leroy to Mike "...why you look so messed up...you actin like dude *!%@%# you"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best line so far.

Checking in.

Tonight ep is titled "Guys who like girls who like girls who like sex."

Naomi/Roylee are apart of Team Raw which potentially could lead to Naomi getting knocked up.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Cooke set her sights on Dustin's best friend

Heather turns to Nany for comfort after the Dustin mess. They get up close and personal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As Bart Scott would say "CAN'T WAIT!!"

FYI........No After show Tonight.....

Checking in.

Tonight ep is titled "Guys who like girls who like girls who like sex."

Naomi/Roylee are apart of Team Raw which potentially could lead to Naomi getting knocked up.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Cooke set her sights on Dustin's best friend

Heather turns to Nany for comfort after the Dustin mess. They get up close and personal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As Bart Scott would say "CAN'T WAIT!!"

FYI........No After show Tonight.....

Back
Top Bottom