Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif
 @ Naomi's symptoms.

"!%$!% thats digustin!" *J Cole voice*

RoyLee told Nany he knew Adam brought that one chick home and tried getting in both and lied and said he brought the girl home. Roylee said he covered for Adam cuz it was guy code. So Nay ished on Him cuz to her he ished on her first...

RoyLee told Nany he knew Adam brought that one chick home and tried getting in both and lied and said he brought the girl home. Roylee said he covered for Adam cuz it was guy code. So Nay ished on Him cuz to her he ished on her first...

but if he does how did she !@%! on him? if it was opposite and he told his friend a girl wasn't using protection & maybe gave his boy something he would be lookin out right?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm just looking at it from a standpoint of, they're both freaking out. Why add fuel to the fire by adding that extra speculation? [/font]

but if he does how did she !@%! on him? if it was opposite and he told his friend a girl wasn't using protection & maybe gave his boy something he would be lookin out right?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm just looking at it from a standpoint of, they're both freaking out. Why add fuel to the fire by adding that extra speculation? [/font]

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Those two must have not got much attention while Dustins friends showed up.
laugh.gif
.. now Heather looking all sad.. how did I know she would go back

Back
Top Bottom