Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

Tony, Bruno, and Nicole going to be exciting in the next challenge, Tony going to break nanys hookup record in his first challenge, Bruno reminds me of a Paris cT. Once he gets bigger and peds he going to be killing it.

how her sister's can't even understand her? :lol:

I like Jason...he takes L's on the ladies but I like to see him calm for the most part making sure everyone else is good and looking out for them when they get upset.

I assume this outfit with the scarf is a joke but i like it on Jason :wow:

anyone know what part of the city they are staying in? it looks like a nice neighborhood

Last edited:
Ya'll think if they had a black chick in the house Jason would have a better chance with her or he's just a lost cause?

That one triplet of Nicole's really looks like girly version of her. Think it was Ashley. I'd smash.

Ya boy Tony out here thinking he committed to that simp life but I totally see him cheating on Madison before the season is done :lol:

Ya'll think if they had a black chick in the house Jason would have a better chance with her or he's just a lost cause?
Depends how easy that black chick is.

Thing is you know Jason is a loser cuz he's not even consistently pulling women home from the clubs after getting shot down by any chick he tried to get with in the house.

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik Jason seriously hasn't brought home any chicks from bars and clubs. That's crazy. His game must be wack as hell. All that low voice talking to roommates lmao

Damn, when they shot Tony and Madison sucking each others' faces then slowly panned to Forever Alone Jason in the corner...mad sad.

This episode proves that the Boston accent is actually a speech impediment.

Bruno has to be the best challenge prospect  ever. Dudes going to be dropping bodies left and right, treating this show like the combine. You can tell he sick of his lame roommates spazzing out at them over a burger. 
laugh.gif
 Dude just doesn't want to be even be around them anymore. 

Tony's game is on point. Why Jason isn't taking notes is beyond me? 

Bruno is a clown. He seems to be cut out of the same cloth as Violetta, talking all that mess about his skeleton only to end up BFFs and cordial with them in the end.

Last edited:
Tony needs to teach Jason its depressing now. Bruno will get bodied by CT,Zach,Leroy, even Bananas. Bruno needs some of the rock supplements to hang with the big boys.

Bruno soft, run around making a scene like a female. Bruh wouldn't do anything if it came down to it.

Bruno has a weird thing where a lot of his rage is fueled by him assuming someone is thinking that they're better than him, even though nothing of the sort was ever said. With that type of imaginary thinking, him & One Hand on The Challenge will surely butt heads.

Bruno smart enough to not rustle the jimmies of CT, Bananas, Leroy, Zach, etc.

Also...I love how Jason managed to dunk himself in someof the most polluted waters in America, dude's Bad News Bears type of luck is rare & moving.

Last edited:
Seeing more of Bruno spazzing he seems like the type to get kicked out the house for fighting before it even gets to an elimination :lol: Like he might have to learn first before doing more.

Seeing more of Bruno spazzing he seems like the type to get kicked out the house for fighting before it even gets to an elimination
laugh.gif
Like he might have to learn first before doing more.
Yeah dudes like him are gone like the first night or two. But I bet he will step to a dude like Jay somebody corny that isn't even going to fight back.

All that buildup for the Bruno/Briah confrontation and dudes reconcile in a matter of minutes.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

he might not be getting any *** but Jason is a nice guy

a simple don't put your hands on me wouldve been fine...what he did to Sylvia was so unnecessary

I can't stand girls that are always in a guys face when he's angry...Violetta is so annoying and corny...

we're not feeling Jason being a nice guy and wanting to help his roommates?

Last edited:
Is it just me or are all the guys in this house corny as hell.

Bruno with his over the top anger, making grunting sounds in the corner of the room by himself. Tony with just the way he talks. Jason with his constant "whisper into your ear" speeches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom