Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

His worst L was few episodes back with Sylvia. Pouring his heart out while she did not take him seriously in the slightest. Not even to get back at Bruno.

Jason had Tony's ex Alyssa moist and in bed, and still couldn't close.
Yep when he was saying all that stuff to Sylvia all I could do was laugh. It was embarrassing. That was simpin at its finest

Mother of jasons child... disrespect all around for mtv......

As a first time watcher of this i cant see any of them on the challenges. ...maybe madison because i can see mtv wanting to put her in that situation.

Maybe Tony since hes a player

As a first time watcher of this i cant see any of them on the challenges.
I feel the opposite. Nicole identifies as "one of the boys" in the wolfpack. She's seemingly about that fitness life. Madison is a pretty face that could be thrown into 'The Challenge' situation. Tony and Jason are both relatively in good shape to compete.

Can Bruno even compete after the accident? Remember his legs being badly scarred.

Tony and Bruno would be good on the challenge. They have personalities that would be interesting on there.

I feel like Jason would be like Ty. Big guy but would just be straight up garbage in the competitions.

Heart pumps Kool-Aid.
At first I thought Tony was surprising Madi.

Man I'm thinking that's her ex she been talking about that had her hooked on drugs and messed her life up. Don't no broad with a man jump into a dude arms like that unless he smashed.

Jason was taking Ls left and right this episode.
mean.gif

At least he got a W with Taylor's birth.

I thought they were foul bringing in Jason's deadbeat dad but bringing in the dude that got Madison hooked on meth is foul. Flagrant :smh:

Been lost hope in Jason. I just changed it when he was spitting to random girl 1-3. Cringe worthy. Then I seen the mother of his child.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it hilarious how nonchalant Madison's dad was on the phone about her drug addiction

"Well yeah you were a drug addict and she hates you for it" :lol:

Anyone else find it hilarious how nonchalant Madison's dad was on the phone about her drug addiction

"Well yeah you were a drug addict and she hates you for it" :lol:

It was her stepfather. We have no idea what their relationship is really like. For the record, I have female friends who have stepfathers and call them "dad". It can still be a tenuous situation.

I thought they were foul bringing in Jason's deadbeat dad but bringing in the dude that got Madison hooked on meth is foul. Flagrant :smh:

Been lost hope in Jason. I just changed it when he was spitting to random girl 1-3. Cringe worthy. Then I seen the mother of his child.

So hard to watch him drunk trying to pull and getting no play whatsoever

By all indications, he's a good guy. Calms Bruno down, wants to avoid his father's mistakes, pretty positive with his energy and verbal communication.

Jason's Achilles' heel is his inability to seduce women. Not everybody is charming, nor understands conquering females.

I don't get all the hate either. Lotta dudes got no game. Doesn't make him a lame.

I thought they were foul bringing in Jason's deadbeat dad but bringing in the dude that got Madison hooked on meth is foul. Flagrant
mean.gif

holding%20foul.jpg

roll.gif

Jason is a good guy, def someone I would want on my team as a homie.

but his woman getting techniques are abysmal... more sad to see then "lame"

Jason is the type of dude that's cool to hangout with but you don't always wanna invite him out cuz you know he doesn't pull and could ruin some good things, however, he's perfect when you need somebody to take one for the team
:lol:

Jason is the type of dude that's cool to hangout with but you don't always wanna invite him out cuz you know he doesn't pull and could ruin some good things
In my experience, those types of dudes serve as good friends. Extremely loyal, and I like to return that sentimentality by making sure my friends in that "don't pull" category get fed at bars and clubs off my accord.

Back
Top Bottom