"Realest" Rapper Vol. Whos Yours

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
at some of the names mentioned in here, Game?? T.I.?? even Jeezy, not saying he aint real but im not buying into all the drug talk he spitting. when the op said real, i imagine he meant living out there rhymes or real street n's.

Beans
Styles P(how wasnt this dude already mentioned??)
B.G.
Soulja Slim(r.i.p.)
Scarface

them the only n's im almost certain about, anybody else left me skeptical at some point. can't believe dude mentioned the game..
roll.gif

road rage napkin incident any1?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Plies. one of the realest rappers in the game

lol WOW plies is the fakes in the game right next to T.I. plies was born and raised in the suburbs. plies' real name is Arginald (ar-guh-nal-duh).Plies hasa bachelors degree. lol how many goons have degrees who are from the suburbs? NONE. where in any of his lyrics has he said one thing about who he really is.Plies is no GOON he's a fake and a lame cuz hes lyrics suck. and T.I. lol extremly fake if hes so real and hes got so much hood respect why does he need tobe strapped like that with military weapons. lol if you got hood respect cuz your so real you dont need army guns.And having all those guns and getting caughtand not going to jail definetly means he snitched on alot of people lol. and if hes so hood why is he promoting snitching?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jb3HXTCVIA

Realist in the game: Gucci Mane. man has actually killed and hes actually a goon. look him up.

in his prime? so he's not still real cause he doesn't get the shine anymore? juve, bg, turk and cash money (save wayne who went far past reality)convinced me

and the list goes
cormega
ghostface
beans and the rest of state prop for that matter
styles
i'm surprised i haven't seen the clipse mentioned though

Originally Posted by BustaShot

in his prime? so he's not still real cause he doesn't get the shine anymore? juve, bg, turk and cash money (save wayne who went far past reality) convinced me

and the list goes
cormega
ghostface
beans and the rest of state prop for that matter
styles
i'm surprised i haven't seen the clipse mentioned though

i agree with the clipse comment for sure. but anyone who says the hot boys wasnt the realest of real are straight up liars. lol now obviously they aint cuzthey got families or they are doin something else but i wa just sayin when they was doin it they was real.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'm from D.C. and we dont have many "big names" in the rap game. Some I would say are real from what I think:
Soulja Slim
Scarface
Beans
Trick Daddy

Just a few I can think of right now. I know Scarface comes to D.C. where rapppers tend to have problems and gets LOVE. He comes up here and performs with our GOGO bands. The GOGO is about the wildest crowd you can imagine. Alot goes down at the GOGO and nothing ever happens to Face. EDIT: I forgot about B. Gizzle. I think you could also put him on that list.

i agrees wit me my man 1000%

"Hot night, Jamaica
Came thru in a boger green '68 Pacer
Had mad paper, high as a #%%%
Truck, 2 rappers got stuck that night
I ain't sayin no names, they know who, thank you for the change"

i agree with the clipse comment for sure. but anyone who says the hot boys wasnt the realest of real are straight up liars. lol now obviously they aint cuz they got families or they are doin something else but i wa just sayin when they was doin it they was real.

laugh.gif
Negro please. The Clipse...forreal son? The Clipse were collegen_'s at VSU, they dropped out and moved back home and got with the whole rap thing, it was in a interview with them. They also mentioned that they solddrugs "here & there" but by no means were the major pushers they make themselves out to believe. You wrote a whole paragraph on how T.I.P andPlies are fake but you defend these clowns, lol.

And i'm FROM VA so this ain't just some regional hate type b.s.

lol this is hilarious. i got another one for you. Soulja boy is real. hes just himself lol. but seriously Bun B. I dont know anyone who doesnt have hellarespect for this guy.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

i agree with the clipse comment for sure. but anyone who says the hot boys wasnt the realest of real are straight up liars. lol now obviously they aint cuz they got families or they are doin something else but i wa just sayin when they was doin it they was real.

laugh.gif
Negro please. The Clipse...forreal son? The Clipse were college n_'s at VSU, they dropped out and moved back home and got with the whole rap thing, it was in a interview with them. They also mentioned that they sold drugs "here & there" but by no means were the major pushers they make themselves out to believe. You wrote a whole paragraph on how T.I.P and Plies are fake but you defend these clowns, lol.

And i'm FROM VA so this ain't just some regional hate type b.s.

well I would like to point out that you said yourself that they admit they arent hardcore drug pushers like that so they can be fake if they're tellin youthe truth and if they arent fake they gotta be real. lol. every rapper in the world is realer then Plies and T.I. put together and if you dont think so youre aliar. O and I was refering to the comment about clipse not saying their name is "the clipse"

I mean, it doesn't get any more real than KILLING someone

"...lets just say they didn't take my starter jacket"
pimp.gif

U dudes be killin me acting like Gucci had to be some kind of "G" to kill somebody in self defense. If 90% ofus were in the same situation, we would have done the same thing....

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

U dudes be killin me acting like Gucci had to be some kind of "G" to kill somebody in self defense. If 90% of us were in the same situation, we would have done the same thing....
not just killed dude, but he was in the dope game
and I forgot about Shawty Lo, Dude is caked up, been caked up since like 98

Back
Top Bottom