realest thing anyone's ever said on NT?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin softlookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fireoutta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da
frown.gif
face on

ilike to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel rightuntil a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when shewalks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
"

-NinjaHood
Had me rolling the 1st time I read it. 
laugh.gif

"problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin softlookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fireoutta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da
frown.gif
face on

ilike to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel rightuntil a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when shewalks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
"

-NinjaHood
Had me rolling the 1st time I read it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

-NinjaHood
This could be some of the realest !+$% ever written anywhere.
I've never said this in my life:  THIS CAN'T BE LIFE!?!!@!
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

-NinjaHood
This could be some of the realest !+$% ever written anywhere.
I've never said this in my life:  THIS CAN'T BE LIFE!?!!@!
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom