Realest Thing I ever heard about God/Religion...

if this is the realest then you should start searching rather than stumbling upon stuff lol. his opinions are based on his life experiences. i take it you are a little similar if it moves you that much.

Pac did so many good #@# interviews in his short time on this earth.
pimp.gif

He didn't really say anything profound. Many share those thoughts; from karma, believing in a god, but not religion, (and especially the good/god-evil/devil connection 
laugh.gif
).
And this is the realest thing you've heard on the topic. Did you even attempt to find anything on the subject prior to watching this?

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

He didn't really say anything profound. Many share those thoughts; from karma, believing in a god, but not religion, (and especially the good/god-evil/devil connection 
laugh.gif
).
And this is the realest thing you've heard on the topic. Did you even attempt to find anything on the subject prior to watching this?

you mad cuz you said the same thing and no one listened? I keed I keed ...

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

laugh.gif
).
roll.gif
QFT.... these dudes worshipping Makaveli as if he's the actual 2nd coming.

Anyways, I'm still searching for all the answers myself, but this is a very famous book for seekers & skeptics that addresses a lot of questions that've been asked in this thread so far : http://timothykeller.com/books/the_reason_for_god/

Wasn't that serious, I guess because you wouldnt expect a rapper to speak on the subject your taking it for more than it is IMO

I don't think anybody is saying.   "oh this is the best thing ever he is so right omg my mind is blown"

Pac will forever be the GOAT to me because of stuff like this.  His energy, conviction, charisma, intelligence.  This is stuff we all know now but this interview was what early 1990's?  Rappers/Public figures these days don't speak on topics of this manner.  And if they do they never want to say anything that can even be construed as being controversial.  The man knows his beliefs but still questions it.  I hate the term, but the man was always real.

Back
Top Bottom