realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

springfieldxd

Banned
aight, so i got this chick i met in the myspace jumpoff thread, but she was really the opposite of what i was shooting for.

28 years old, manager of a tax company, degree, no kids, and intelligent.

linked up with her, went out for drinks a few times (third time last night), but i never can steer the conversation to when i'm gonna be beatin',because the conversations are so "mature" all the damn time, and i don't wanna come off as an ol' young $%$ 23 year old.

i know she's interested in a relationship, which i wouldn't mind, but i been investing, and wanna see some dividends.

so my question for NT is, when should I expect to beat? i forsee a flood of "YNS", but i don't wanna rush the situation and end up not smashingat all, forreal.

pics:

4ec3632c441f53996f301edef3fd1527195e30f9.jpg

NT, i don't really ask y'all for too much, gimme some advice, and if you ain't never smashed anybody over 18, keep your comments to yourself.

EDIT: i just thought about THB, and how ugly this could get.

By the 3rd date sex definitely would have been brought up. Especially with the involement of liquor.

you should really host the images yourself and not link them directly from myspace. Dudes on here are ruthless and next thing you know she'll find outabout this thread.
laugh.gif

At 28 I get the feeling she is looking to start a family. If your not ready for that then its best to let her go and search for that. Its scary to see peoplethat old and single. Sheesh.
you should really host the images yourself and not link them directly from myspace. Dudes on here are ruthless and next thing you know she'll find out about this thread.
laugh.gif

She aint gon like this thread if someone gives her the link. Dudes have done that many many times.

For me if I don't smash within 2 weeks of meeting a girl I usually cut it off

Normal people...should expect a wait of weeks to months. What you should ask yourself is..is she worth it?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

At 28 I get the feeling she is looking to start a family. If your not ready for that then its best to let her go and search for that. Its scary to see people that old and single. Sheesh.

Definitely.

Either WIO or ****.

Honestly,from my experiences older women are much easier that chicks our age.

If yall been out for drinks 3 times and you havent seen dividends yet then i dunno...She might be interested in a relationship for real. She might not wannalook easy

2 really good dates should do it. Women at 28 typically know what they want so they hold no punches for getting it in.

speaking of posting the pics from myspace, does anybody remember that reverse hotlink lookup site? there used to be a site where you could put in the addressto your images or files, and it would tell you every html page that links to it

This woman has her +*% together. My guess is that you're the jumpoff... you may be smashing before the weather changes.

She's possibly lookin' for a family man right now....are you ready for that fam? If not, then don't worry about taggin' her, just let her findwhat she wants.

If you were me a few months ago tho, I wouldn't go past 5 dates without sex...especially with an older woman like that.

But if you bagged her with some lines from the jumpoff thread then how is it that you can't bring up the topic?

looks arent everything and it's good to see you are mature enough to realize that

you got a sugar momma but meeting on myspace kinda scares me but I doubt this type of chick is gonna be giving it up easy

Originally Posted by StillIn729

looks arent everything and it's good to see you are mature enough to realize that

you got a sugar momma but meeting on myspace kinda scares me but I doubt this type of chick is gonna be giving it up easy
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

But if you bagged her with some lines from the jumpoff thread then how is it that you can't bring up the topic?

because i used the "greeetings, Goddess.... how art thou" line instead of the "can I borrow you?" line. it set the wrong tone.

but this is the game plan. she lives like 30 minutes away from me, so whenever we go out, i usually chunk the duces and hit up another club, and she goes tothe crib (i guess).

thats where i been messing up.

what i need to do is hit her with the "how about we cook dinner at your place and rent a movie"...

i'll get a bottle of wine (she doesn't drink liquor or beer), and give her a massage.

them loins should be tinglin' by then, so if it doesn't go down by then, i'ma ask her reasoning, and keep it movin'.

i got a few jumpoffs out the thread, so i'm not really looking for that outta her, but i do want to smash.

you're going to cook her dinner and this and that for a girl you met online not so long ago through some corny pick up line?....

dudes really that hungry for P' nowadays?

Then again, if you been out with this broad 3 times and sex hasnt ever been the topic of conversation....

You might be in the friend zone and you just dont know it yet.

hell yea ima cook her dinner.

and i be smashing females, but i don't be smashing her.

i wanna be smashing her.

i can usually smell a jumpoff from a short distance, but she smells like a black ally mcbeal...

smh @ me for making a dating/relationship thread on NT... thought i was better than that...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Then again, if you been out with this broad 3 times and sex hasnt ever been the topic of conversation....

You might be in the friend zone and you just dont know it yet.

damn... i just might be in the friendzone...

$##$...

Back
Top Bottom