realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

hell yea ima cook her dinner.

and i be smashing females, but i don't be smashing her.

i wanna be smashing her.

i can usually smell a jumpoff from a short distance, but she smells like a black ally mcbeal...

smh @ me for making a dating/relationship thread on NT... thought i was better than that...
you dont sound mature at all, she will sense that

no offense but if a woman has all that going for her and she is trying to date a 23 yr old she met on myspace than she probably is desperate as hell

she's old enough to know what she wants...if it was just sex you would have had it by now...

Just invite her over your place B. She's 28 so the same stuff that works with younger chicks won't fly. Tell her youjust got this new CD and you think she might like it so she should come over so y'all can listen to it. Something smooth but extremely sexual. And haveyour place smelling good. Have some good wine on hand to offer her.

This method is gravy if used properly. Panties will drop faster than Nasdaq.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's old enough to know what she wants...if it was just sex you would have had it by now...

At 28 I get the feeling she is looking to start a family. If your not ready for that then its best to let her go and search for that. Its scary to see people that old and single. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Well, it's Saturday.. Go for more drinks tonight, and just ask her.
laugh.gif
hey can I smash? i'm sure she will just be like Ithought you'd never ask

Originally Posted by Jeuce

you should really host the images yourself and not link them directly from myspace. Dudes on here are ruthless and next thing you know she'll find out about this thread.
laugh.gif

real talk. And I'm preeeeeeeeetty sure that she wouldn't be happy with her pictures bein on a website with you gettin advice on when you should havesex with her.

Have you talked about sex with her? If you haven't do then she might realize she needs some asap and your on her to do list.

GTHO that aint no jumpoff material thats wifey material.

U dont even deserve a chick like that real talk

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
hey can I smash? i'm sure she will just be like I thought you'd never ask

you know what, that just might work.

whisper in her ear, "i wanna $%%% the $@!+ outta you tonight".

either it'll be a fumble at the 1 yard line, or a 99 yard touchdown, either way, i can't be doing all this trickin for too much longer... i gotjumpoffs my age that go live for smirnoff ices...

real talk.

old off on the smashing if you want something with this girl.
you'll be a HERO if she sleeps over one night without you smashing.

after that its's gooooold

mytmouse76 wrote:
tru that

shawty cute man

but i mean on another note. try to go out again make more physical contact with her, it still isnt too early. basically just push up on her more and read herbody response.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

real talk.

old off on the smashing if you want something with this girl.
you'll be a HERO if she sleeps over one night without you smashing.

after that its's gooooold

real talk, how I GFed up a former slamming gf of mine, it happened by accident b/c I had every intention of plowing the turf but I was drunk and passedout...after that it was sex every day and night for my last year of college with a dime piece
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by RKO2004

At 28 I get the feeling she is looking to start a family. If your not ready for that then its best to let her go and search for that. Its scary to see people that old and single. Sheesh.

Definitely.

Either WIO or ****.
lol
laugh.gif
I like that, either WIO or ****!

Man, if you're finding quality like that, I need to get on this myspace tip.

if she is so mature and uptight dont say u wanna smash in the open...touch her a lil play around see where it goes...did you make out with her?usually kissingleads to @!#!..but try my advice let me know how it goes

If you want to gain her trust then if your ever in the situation of smashing her just tell her your not ready...
she's gonna start trippin and think your a gentleman when in reality you gettin advice from sex hungry dudes off the internet..
laugh.gif

She is older, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want it as much as you do. You just need to get her away from the bar and into a more private setting.I was in your position 4 years ago. If you don't have your own space, offer to make dinner at her house. Bring the drinks and let her do the work. If shewelcomeyou in her house, shewant you to beat, you just gotta play it cool. You should be in it tonight. You have put a lot of time in with three nights outbuying drinks

Good luck dude, she looks good and she not a babymama. You sound like you already know what to do,so just knock it out

Originally Posted by copped

looks arent everything and it's good to see you are mature enough to realize that

you got a sugar momma but meeting on myspace kinda scares me but I doubt this type of chick is gonna be giving it up easy
eek.gif

laugh.gif

i agree.

meh.............i mean if you really feelin her go ahead with it i guess.

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

if she is so mature and uptight dont say u wanna smash in the open...touch her a lil play around see where it goes...did you make out with her?usually kissing leads to @!#!..but try my advice let me know how it goes
no kissing or nothing like that, just dancing and chillin...

i got my own house, but she's the type of chick i would never bring into my neighborhood. it might scare the mess out of her.

but tonight, i have a plan.

and nunna y'all dudes better not c-block either....

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Then again, if you been out with this broad 3 times and sex hasnt ever been the topic of conversation....

You might be in the friend zone and you just dont know it yet.

Is this a serious statement?

If she likes you, THE SEX WILL COME. LOL at sex being a topic of conversation.

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

if she is so mature and uptight dont say u wanna smash in the open...touch her a lil play around see where it goes...did you make out with her?usually kissing leads to @!#!..but try my advice let me know how it goes
no kissing or nothing like that, just dancing and chillin...

i got my own house, but she's the type of chick i would never bring into my neighborhood. it might scare the mess out of her.

but tonight, i have a plan.

and nunna y'all dudes better not c-block either....

or it might turn her on. shidd dog, u got your own spot and shes gotta respect that. shes not a chick around our age, shes prolly seen alot of tricks. takeyour time with this one, shes got her head on straight(well it sounds like it) and shes making her own money. like i said make it a little more physically, butdont get too crazy. i say take your time, shawty sounds like a chick who can def run the pg for my roster, and thats saying alot.

laugh.gif
hey can I smash? i'm sure she will just be like I thought you'd never ask

you know what, that just might work.

whisper in her ear, "i wanna $%%% the $@!+ outta you tonight".

either it'll be a fumble at the 1 yard line, or a 99 yard touchdown, either way, i can't be doing all this trickin for too much longer... i got jumpoffs my age that go live for smirnoff ices...
I'm sayin'..

Back
Top Bottom