realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

Wow. Plenty ignorance in here.
smh.gif

Not every chick has sex after a few dates. It can't be forced anyway, it has to be something in your body language that agrees upon it. Maybe you shouldinvite her over your crib or something dude.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Then again, if you been out with this broad 3 times and sex hasnt ever been the topic of conversation....

You might be in the friend zone and you just dont know it yet.

Is this a serious statement?

If she likes you, THE SEX WILL COME. LOL at sex being a topic of conversation.
Yes, Im serious.... And I get laid... A Lot
laugh.gif
.... Were talking about an older chick dude met on Myspace, not a $+@### Nun

Whatever works for you though

Are you smashing?

I'm sorry, but I make it a habit of using DatZNasty's avy every time he posts
laugh.gif

But a 28 year old female on MySpace
eyes.gif

Then again, if you been out with this broad 3 times and sex hasnt ever been the topic of conversation....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my man

thats real talk though

laugh.gif

Likewise
laugh.gif

The only time sex was an actual topic of conversation was with my HS girlfriend.

laugh.gif

Likewise
laugh.gif

The only time sex was an actual topic of conversation was with my HS girlfriend.

thank you, dudes acting like every girl just loves to talk about what position shes gonna get put in, after it gets taking outta her mouth. dont listen to mostof these NTers they will make you take a L. if you take their advise.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Are you smashing?

I'm sorry, but I make it a habit of using DatZNasty's avy every time he posts
laugh.gif

But a 28 year old female on MySpace
eyes.gif

whats wrong with a28 year old on myspace? some people really do use it to keep up with friends or whatever...instead of posting naked pictures...

You're the man in the relationship. Make a move if you want to find out. Don't go with the goons advice "can I smash question". Unlessyou're both really tipsy. Good bottle of wine can work wonders.

2 dates. I'm not trying to be negative but she is kind of
sick.gif
but hey, everyone has different taste
wink.gif

-smile

Hmmmmmmm....a little more time should take care of that.....being that she's 28...I feel she will get HEAVILY attached...esp if you make love to her right.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

At 28 I get the feeling she is looking to start a family. If your not ready for that then its best to let her go and search for that. Its scary to see people that old and single. Sheesh.
Gotta agree with my man RK on this one.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

2 dates. I'm not trying to be negative but she is kind of
sick.gif
but hey, everyone has different taste
wink.gif

-smile

laugh.gif
i knew it was coming....

but i guess ain't nothing to it but to do it....

the way she looks u shoulda smashed 10 minutes after meeting her. if you're feeling her stick it out and see how it turns out.

Damn bro posting her pics all over public forum asking this question? I am not surprised you haven't got around the D yet. Figure it out yourself, somegirls take 10min and some don't want to smash with you at all, your supposed to figure it out, there ain't no general time/date. Step your game up andremove her pics from here, if I were her brother/uncle/father I would be posting pics of you getting ko'd, realtalk just think if this was your familymember? Remove that *#+... lol

i got dome first day meeting my can i hit loser thread chick

you just aint up front enuff ....

or maybe cause i whipped it out

Originally Posted by RKO2004

At 28 I get the feeling she is looking to start a family. If your not ready for that then its best to let her go and search for that. Its scary to see people that old and single. Sheesh.
you should really host the images yourself and not link them directly from myspace. Dudes on here are ruthless and next thing you know she'll find out about this thread.
laugh.gif
She aint gon like this thread if someone gives her the link. Dudes have done that many many times.

roll.gif
this could get ugly hahahaah

You dont deserve her, I mean why go to all the trouble if all you want is sex. If thats all you want get someone younger? Why waste this woman's time? Butwho knows what she wants.

Originally Posted by socaking

You dont deserve her, I mean why go to all the trouble if all you want is sex. If thats all you want get someone younger? Why waste this woman's time? But who knows what she wants.

it's not really all about sex, but sex is important. life's not all about money, but is that a good excuse for being broke?

i wouldn't mind having a relationship with this woman, provided she's not crazy and annoying, which hasn't been the case so far.

but i guess i'm used to smashing without even taking chicks out on dates, cause usually most women my age are impressed at the fact that I have a house andsome cars, and get it crackin without even vital information.

**steps game up**

Back
Top Bottom