realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Then again, if you been out with this broad 3 times and sex hasnt ever been the topic of conversation....

You might be in the friend zone and you just dont know it yet.

Is this a serious statement?

If she likes you, THE SEX WILL COME. LOL at sex being a topic of conversation.

The "cosign" in the conversation made me
laugh.gif

Well if you trying to seduce the chick, then its not really that hard, but if you're having a complex subconsciouslyabout wanting to wife her (which I think you are), then its going to be tougher on you because she obviously recognizes that fact.

just woke the hell up, so my mental ain't running fast, give me some time
laugh.gif

Im assuming she doesn't get down like that how else do you think a girl as cute as her made it to age 28 with no kids? If you started dating though shewould probably let you beat. She's making paper already too, I'd go after her.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by wanksta23

quit bein so thirsty
smh.gif

Pretty much sums it up. Stop chasing! She looking for love and your looking for lust

Exactly. If it was ever about sex with her....you would've had it already. Her mentality is set, she's ready for a relationship. You want to get yourjoint wet. She may like sex, but it's not going down until something is firmly established in her life.

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

you putting the P on the pedestal

Exactly what I was thinking. Dudes need to stop the pedestalization. If you want to smash, and you're game isn't tight enough for you to smash her,then keep it movin. There are a lot of other girls out there that are easier.

y even bring it up in conversation? get her over your place (or hers preferrably) and make your move then. most girls don't say no once you get them"right".

Originally Posted by bruza

y even bring it up in conversation? get her over your place (or hers preferrably) and make your move then. most girls don't say no once you get them "right".

True indeed. He is trying to reason with her for sex through text messages. This broad is 28 yrs old man.

Am I the only NTer who thinks sex isn't everything? My girl and I have been dating for 3 and a half months and haven't done anything at all, and itdoesn't bother me whatsoever.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Am I the only NTer who thinks sex isn't everything? My girl and I have been dating for 3 and a half months and haven't done anything at all, and it doesn't bother me whatsoever.
ohwell.gif

More power to you but thats not my style though.

This is a sad thread and posting text messages is pretty low. A girl knows within 5 minutes of meeting a guy if they will sex with him or not. All you have todo is not mess it up by doing something stupid. If you are not trying to be in a relationship w/ this chick why are putting all your eggs in one basket. Youare doing way too much for sex w/ one girl.

Back
Top Bottom