realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Executive76

The old "its that time of the month" routine huh

Someone else is doing what you should have done 3 dates ago...

thats kinda what i said, but seriously, if chicks let me hit on the first date, regardless of what i thought about them before we went out, i automatically put them in the jumpoff category.

it seems like i put the P on a pedestal when it's harder for me to smash, because i like the thrill of the chase or whatever, and once i smash, i lose interest.

this might be a good thing that i'm not smashing.
grin.gif
riiiiiiiiiight wat evermakes you feel better

Originally Posted by Executive76

The old "its that time of the month" routine huh

Someone else is doing what you should have done 3 dates ago...

thats kinda what i said, but seriously, if chicks let me hit on the first date, regardless of what i thought about them before we went out, i automatically put them in the jumpoff category.

it seems like i put the P on a pedestal when it's harder for me to smash, because i like the thrill of the chase or whatever, and once i smash, i lose interest.

this might be a good thing that i'm not smashing.
Yea they usually can sense when you put them on a pedestal and that's whenthey lose intrest

Just "ignore" her for a week or so then it should be automatic

aight, so she sends me a text message saying she's sick, and i'm like what's wrong, she tells me she's having menstrual cramps, and feels like crap, so that was a wrap for the mission...

but i do have a real deal myspace jumpoff coming through in a little while, i'ma take a pic of her in my Jordans later on tonight.

and smh @ me for getting friendzoned. i don't think i'm at the point of no return, however, i just need to switch up my approach.

glasses.gif
, mission playa hating has been achieved. i guess she got mymessages on myspace.
glasses.gif

If you haven't had sex by the end of the 5th date or so (give or take 2 dates, so 3-7 dates), then I'd keep it moving

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

3 dates then go for it James.
that's what i needed to hear, thanks RB. and Kacey domed me up. i forgot to tell you.

and Memphisboi is a busta.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

no offense but if a woman has all that going for her and she is trying to date a 23 yr old she met on myspace than she probably is desperate as hell
co-sign.

Failed!

she got some free drinks out of all this

the hunter turned prey by a myspace jumpoff

no offense but if a woman has all that going for her and she is trying to date a 23 yr old she met on myspace than she probably is desperate as hell

ohwell.gif

Agree. Or she's playing with you.

Originally Posted by phillypac

Failed!

she got some free drinks out of all this

the hunter turned prey by a myspace jumpoff
roll.gif

i lol'd at that, forreal...
laugh.gif

since she's on the rag supposedly, i'm not gonna get up with her until next week, so that way, i can say that i did all i could.

INS.
tired.gif

since she's on the rag supposedly, i'm not gonna get up with her until next week

you should take the L and keep it moving

cause you know the dudes she have on the side are in

Originally Posted by phillypac

since she's on the rag supposedly, i'm not gonna get up with her until next week

you should take the L and keep it moving

cause you know the dudes she have on the side are in
i'm cool with being one of those dudes on the side. i'm just trying to get in there.

and i'm not trippin on buying her drinks and all that, 20 dollars ain't gonna break the bank, homie
laugh.gif

Yea, but 20x 4-5 date....

adds up.

coulda just got you a stripper and took her to the upper room with that and she woulda made your every wish her command.

it's only a L if you make her your only while not messing with other chicks

as for smashing, depends on her. if she doesnt feel the time is right, then you aint smashing her. i dont even care about all that because as a dude in yourplayer stage you're supposed ot have at least 2 more on deck.

dont sweat her. big whup...

honestly...if you flip it and get her to invest in you....as in take you out, cook for you etc...it might work better.

do, u u've put i alot of work my maN. just opt for a more private setting and do u.....u'll know if she tryin screw u. lol

I just got down reading the thread and I came to the conclusion that you are in fact the Myspace Jumpoff not her.

Dude you need to really stop dribbling around the perimeter.

Your next date needs to be at your crib plain and simple. Some of these old broads just looking for attention.

Broads looks like a certified square anyway. You suggest you line up some free activities for the both of you.

Remember you met this broad on myspace. I dont really count the dates I count the days. within 14 days of the first date you should be smashing. If not keep itmoving.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by StillIn729

co-sign.

no she IS desperate as hell.

im wonderin how my man didnt smash, she prolly havin doubts about the whole thing imo. plain and simple

laugh.gif
@ some of NT salty, but some of the same dudes in the can i hit it loser thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got a 26 year old off myspace she has an 8 year old kid i smashed so waaaaaaaaaaat
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom