realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

you putting the P on the pedestal
agree

it only take 1 date to hit a myspace jump off

you messed it all up with taking her out and getting drinks
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you learn early in the game,you don't take a jump off out on dates

these girls on myspace know they are jump offs,and you confused her when you tried to cuff

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

you putting the P on the pedestal
agree

it only take 1 date to hit a myspace jump off

you messed it all up with taking her out and getting drinks
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you learn early in the game,you don't take a jump off out on dates

these girls on myspace know they are jump offs,and you confused her when you tried to cuff

i hate to say this, cause you sound like top-flight-hater-of-the-world, Craig, but you might be right.
smh.gif

however, i don't think she is a j/o, cause i AM SKILLED in the art of jumpoffery, and know the right moves to make.

but i am now in the process of depedestalization. thanks for your support, NT.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Am I the only NTer who thinks sex isn't everything? My girl and I have been dating for 3 and a half months and haven't done anything at all, and it doesn't bother me whatsoever.
pimp.gif
thas wasup bo, u know u can smash but its not even thatserious to you.

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

Originally Posted by bruza

y even bring it up in conversation? get her over your place (or hers preferrably) and make your move then. most girls don't say no once you get them "right".

True indeed. He is trying to reason with her for sex through text messages. This broad is 28 yrs old man.

agree, I would not have even brought it up in conversation like that, especially via Text
the way you brought it up just makes you sound thirsty without trying to sound thirsty(if that makes sense)

also, do you just wanna smash or are you considering a relationship?

don't make your moves via text either way. if you're trying to get any play at all be at one of your cribs and set the mood right

Dudes need to stop the pedestalization.

laugh.gif

if you make it a house date, dinner and a movie, then its easier to segue from the date to the nookie (no words of course just put the moves on lol). But itsvery hard to have an outside date that leads to that convo unless you go to a bar or something, but thats kinda unfair because her judgement will most likelybe clouded by the alcohol

being that she's 28, got a good head on her shoulders, and isn't a "ho", you got your work cut out for you. She probably wants some sort ofsettling feeling that you wont just hit and quit, errr...like a relationship, before letting you beat.

Just let it happen....men make the mistake of focusing on beating rather than that steps that lead to the bed.

Suggest a house date, rent some movies, bring some drank, cuddle, kiss....bang, bang, bang!, get the hell out.

you shouldn't even talk about sex with a girl you tryna smash, they already know the deal, just get them in the right setting and finesse your way to thebig dance

Just let it happen....men make the mistake of focusing on beating rather than that steps that lead to the bed.

Suggest a house date, rent some movies, bring some drank, cuddle, kiss....bang, bang, bang!, get the hell out.
preach.jpg

As far as Im concerned a woman knows if/when she wants to f' you off rip so its your job not to talk yourself out of the draws
and be prepared when she's ready to go. From what my take is on the story she doesn't seem like sex is on her mind
and is nothing she wants to do in the forseeable future, or at least not with the OP. She may be smashing another dude who she
is more "comfortable" or familiar with but doesn't want to get going with a new guy. Either that or she really wants
to wait until she's heading towards a relationship, which she already stated she doesn't have time for, which is why
she's fronting on the OP.

Three dates is alot to me tho. If it were me I would chalk up the L and dead it because if you kick it with her again you run
the risk of spending even more money on her and ending up with the same result and thats the most frustrating thing
I have ever experienced. This is why I don't buy drinks in the club. Too many girls want to politely say thank you and walk
away. If they are feeling you, you can get their number or hook up with them whether you buy a drink or not. The other thing is
even if you smash, she might be wack in bed, then you spent all this time, energy and money to smash a 28-year-old who
doesn't even look good enough to wife and is wack in bed. It just doesn't add up in the end to me.

geminifly wrote:
As far as Im concerned a woman knows if/when she wants to f' you off rip so its your job not to talk yourself out of the draws
and be prepared when she's ready to go. From what my take is on the story she doesn't seem like sex is on her mind
and is nothing she wants to do in the forseeable future, or at least not with the OP. She may be smashing another dude who she
is more "comfortable" or familiar with but doesn't want to get going with a new guy. Either that or she really wants
to wait until she's heading towards a relationship, which she already stated she doesn't have time for, which is why
she's fronting on the OP.

Three dates is alot to me tho. If it were me I would chalk up the L and dead it because if you kick it with her again you run
the risk of spending even more money on her and ending up with the same result and thats the most frustrating thing
I have ever experienced. This is why I don't buy drinks in the club. Too many girls want to politely say thank you and walk
away. If they are feeling you, you can get their number or hook up with them whether you buy a drink or not. The other thing is
even if you smash, she might be wack in bed, then you spent all this time, energy and money to smash a 28-year-old who
doesn't even look good enough to wife and is wack in bed. It just doesn't add up in the end to me.
Science.

23hk4k3.gif

I don't believe in waiting a long time to hit unless she is bringing something to the table (cooking, cleaning, paying for dates, etc).

These chicks be trying to play cats for a night at the Cheescake Factory.

Funny thing is that they be trying to play the relationship angle, but real talk when I'm looking for the wifey I wanna know early in the game that she isdown for me.

That playing hard to get stuff is for the birds.

OP is oding on the situation. The way you're getting at her is if you want to wife. If you're trying to wife her keep seeing her point blank. If youdon't want to end up in the friend zone (that's the direction you are heading in) just stop the communication or limit it to a few words. If shedoesn't like it be real with her and tell her yall both are not on the same page. She told you she's not looking for a relationship already so whatelse is she looking for? If you were to chill with her again...don't go to a public place. Dinner and movie in the crib is best bet. If she goes then shedefinitly knows the deal..just take your time and go in for the kill. Some girls don't like to admit or think of themselves as a jumpoff. That'sbasically what you're telling her by asking her to smash. Let it happen...I don't think you're out for the count yet...you just have one eyeclosed...you need to parry

Quick question .

Are you just trying to hit , or are you trying to have a relationship + hitting ?

It's a difference .

If you're just trying to hit , just tell her that ... there are plenty other girls out there if she turns you down .
If you're trying to have a relationship + hitting , take it slow , if you really like her like that .

Back
Top Bottom