RealTalk, whats your condom success rate.......... Vol Pills are expensive.

Is it just me or do these things only work 60% of the time
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

only one condom has ever broken on me.
Magnums FTW, Magnums Thin FTW, Magnums Twister FTW.

Real talk, magnums always pop on me for some reason. I think they're highly over rated. Lifestyles FTW...
smokin.gif

Truthfully magnus are no good for rough encounters..I've had 2 FAILS with Magnums... But they're still the only brand I trust to protect me.
Female Condoms fail horribly...they have like a 4inch depth.....and the plastic ring can scrape your skin if broken
smh.gif
and them cheap bodega Rough Riders will get you killed
tired.gif

P.S. Tisk, Tisk, just because you and your partner are steady doesn't mean you should rely 100% on "pills"...even though you may love her she isstill human and so are YOU. Should I remind you of the "herpes thread"? Strap up everytime...play it safe.
pimp.gif

All these threads just have me thinking thrice before having sex. so scary, yet I cant stop my beast modes.

My BM just got the lil implant thing that goes in her arm. It feels weird when u touch it but it lasts 3 years
pimp.gif

nothing but trojan only failure ive had was one that a stored in the car
smh.gif
dumb but i caught it before the end replaced it and finished like a champ

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Lifestyles FTW...
smokin.gif
smh.gif
I got a trashcan that disagrees with you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

Female Condoms fail horribly...they have like a 4inch depth.....and the plastic ring can scrape your skin if broken
smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. Tisk, Tisk, just because you and your partner are steady doesn't mean you should rely 100% on "pills"...even though you may love her she is still human and so are YOU. Should I remind you of the "herpes thread"? Strap up everytime...play it safe.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
, why do you think im asking, and I meant the"morning after pill" not birth control.

^ im sure they do....

100% success, as far as i know...

anyone see this weekends Family Guy, hah, Quagmire seein his kids in that school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom