RealTalk, whats your condom success rate.......... Vol Pills are expensive.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

LiLwAnG05 wrote:
How do ya'll pop condoms?

I've been 100% so far and haven't had one rip on me yet...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i haven't had any problems..... yet
nerd.gif
. magnum lifestyles FTW. though with a steady girl, goin in without a jimmy is the best feeling in the world.

400px-Coconut_cream_pie.jpg
ftw.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
no pun intended.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Purple Face

LiLwAnG05 wrote:
How do ya'll pop condoms?

I've been 100% so far and haven't had one rip on me yet...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i had to use a polyurethane sp? condom and that S!!! was hard and tight as hell. when i was done i had an indentation on my johnson.

but i use durex usually (i heard a lot of bad about them) but they work for me.

Originally Posted by supreme math

Truthfully magnus are no good for rough encounters..I've had 2 FAILS with Magnums... But they're still the only brand I trust to protect me.
whoa there....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
BB ftl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Truthfully magnus are no good for rough encounters..I've had 2 FAILS with Magnums... But they're still the only brand I trust to protect me.
whoa there....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
BB ftl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol

I thought u meant attempts putting em on.
Getting it stuck at the head ftl
smh.gif
roll.gif

In that department im like averaging 6/10

But breaking?
Only 4 have broke in my long illustrious sexing career.
One that i kept in the glovebox for like the whole summer and a piece of the winter (shorty was bad as hell, well worth the risk and i knew i would never get achance again).
2 Lifestyles
smh.gif
Joints fit like nudies....OD tight.
And one trojan twisted pleasure.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by soltheman

My magnums stay baggy, son.

pimp.gif

ill never understand that "joke"

I'm sittin here scratchin my head like what..
nerd.gif

Anyway, I had a big bag full of them clinic condoms and man they aint NO good. I went thru 8 in 1 session, had to stop and go get some golden tickets just tofinish. Those clinic condoms are the only ones that have popped on me.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I haven't used a condom in almost 2 years.

Pull & Pray!
grin.gif

Zero cool bro..not even worth lulz
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the pics.

It's all been with one shorty, I ain't dumb enough to be up in random %!%$%%.

This has to be the dumbest thing I've read or heard since the presidential election.
laugh.gif
at dudes thinking they're cool cause they use a Magnum and don't evenknow how to put it on properly and/or can't fit it but think that they're some type of experts (not just this cat either).

Threads like these where dudes try to assert their "masculinity" by telling a bunch of other males that they use Magnums are hilarious.

You should not have any problems no matter what the brand as long as you put the condom on correctly.

Originally Posted by red mpls

This has to be the dumbest thing I've read or heard since the presidential election.
laugh.gif
at dudes thinking they're cool cause they use a Magnum and don't even know how to put it on properly and/or can't fit it but think that they're some type of experts (not just this cat either).

Threads like these where dudes try to assert their "masculinity" by telling a bunch of other males that they use Magnums are hilarious.

You should not have any problems no matter what the brand as long as you put the condom on correctly.
on the money. i use okamoto brand condoms, some of the thinnest condoms on the market, and havent had a problem yet. As long as you know how toput a condom on, and stay lubed up (very important also), there shouldnt be any problems.

L.M.A.O.

looked at the thread title..then moved to the right.
eek.gif
roll.gif

u slay me sir. good luck with that though...seriously.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom