RealTalk, whats your condom success rate.......... Vol Pills are expensive.

As far as the best condoms to use...

Magnums are trash. Yes...they fit nicely but those joints are too %$*!!!$ thick. All I will say is...sponge effect.

Trojan Ultra-Thins are good. Durex are a joke though.
laugh.gif
Those things are so small, I thought I was putting it on backwards.

This is not me bragging but regular condoms break on me all the time......like true story I probably go through like 3 or 4 in a session.Magnums don't break and are certainly not as tight on me but not every girl keeps magnums around. Not every girl anticipates being slayed by a monster.mags expensive as hell, but i think I might have to buy a few and keep them in my wallet.

Don't like condoms, never have. I bought a multi pack of Durex, with 4 varieties in it. I couldn't tell which one was which (the writing is on the backof the wrapper, they're all the same on the front), and I ended up using the climax control one. It has something called benzocaine in it, whichessentially numbs you. I pretty much just couldn't feel anything, and I eventually had to stop and just try manual override. Even that took at least anextra 20 minutes. Horrible night. You never want to be numb there.

I haven't used a condom in over a year
pimp.gif

My girl is on BC so no worries. I know its not 100 percent effective. But I can't go with a condom. If it was a new girl than no doubt, but i've beenwith my girl for a year and a half now.

Her BC just ran out tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

eyes.gif
you should be using a condom even when the girl's on the pill anyway...

if you are worried about getting her pregnant just make sure you put the kids elsewhere and you will be straight, if you are worried about a disease than youshouldn't be with the girl.

i've had a couple trojans break on me, but they have all been those they make for girls like the warm sensations and elexa

I thought this was going a completely different way ala George Costanza not being able to get it on in time

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

eyes.gif

if you are worried about getting her pregnant just make sure you put the kids elsewhere and you will be straight, if you are worried about a disease than you shouldn't be with the girl.

i've had a couple trojans break on me, but they have all been those they make for girls like the warm sensations and elexa
i'm a female. the pill works wonders, but i'm sayin a condom should still be worn...you can't trust anybody.

eyes.gif

if you are worried about getting her pregnant just make sure you put the kids elsewhere and you will be straight, if you are worried about a disease than you shouldn't be with the girl.

i'm a female. the pill works wonders, but i'm sayin a condom should still be worn...you can't trust anybody.

true story, until im married im always wrapping up. Altho.......i wanna see if my girl likes pie.
devil.gif

eyes.gif

When just starting off in a relationship this is true. But I'd like to think I can trust my girl and she can trust me. This is the mostimportant part of a relationship. And if you can't trust each other, you shouldn't be together.

wrote:
Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by supreme math

Truthfully magnus are no good for rough encounters..I've had 2 FAILS with Magnums... But they're still the only brand I trust to protect me.
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read or heard since the presidential election.
laugh.gif
at dudes thinking they're cool cause they use a Magnum and don't even know how to put it on properly and/or can't fit it but think that they're some type of experts (not just this cat either).

Threads like these where dudes try to assert their "masculinity" by telling a bunch of other males that they use Magnums are hilarious.

You should not have any problems no matter what the brand as long as you put the condom on correctly.

Dude! First off how are you gonna tell me what type of rubber sits well on my john?..That's gay and you're getting angry because Magum is choice.

Second I use Magnums because it covers most of the SHAFT and HEAD which is important...With other brands EVEN WHEN LUBED seem to slide off and not provide enough protection allowing a great margin for INFECTION....which is why MOST MEN use Magnum

Third you're obviously some little kid that just blew your only shot of sounding intellegent on a SEX ISSUE that was obviously out of your league.

There's only one possible way to put on a condom so what the **** are you even talking about?.......So like I said you spoke out of turn and now

you're known as the kid angry because Obama won and he can't fit Magnum
roll.gif

1. I'm not angry... but I'm definitely amused by the insecurity and yearning to be seen as "cool" on an internet forum.

1. You said that Mag's broke on you twice but they're still the only brand you trust to "protect" you? You're a genius man,congratulations
roll.gif

2. If your condoms are breaking on you then either a.) You're wearing a condom that doesn't "fit" you, or b.) You put the condom onimproperly

3. I'm a grown man.
laugh.gif
at your spelling of "intelligent"while trying to insult my intelligence.

4. If you think that any way you put a condom on is going to protect you the same then it's obvious why your condoms keep breaking... if you'reeven... never mind

5. I don't feel the need to write on an internet forum to a bunch of other dudes that my package is Magnum size but I guess to each their own
eyes.gif
. Oh and I was at Grant Park celebrating the Obama victory on election night
wink.gif

I always get the 5$ expensive but thin %*% condoms, those work best and feel great no +*+*. Take sex seriously yo, damn one wrong step and your life may bescrewed. Strap up with quality.

and if you're doing it so often that it starts to get too expensive, then you're just a %$!#.

Ultra Thins for the win. Never had them break.
Had 4-5 Durex thins break.
Used the pill 3 times from breakage.
Postpone periods F T L < --- emphasis that to the fullest.
You'll doo doo bricks until it comes.
But when the periods do come, Thank you god!

1. I'm not angry... but I'm definitely amused by the insecurity and yearning to be seen as "cool" on an internet forum.

1. You said that Mag's broke on you twice but they're still the only brand you trust to "protect" you? You're a genius man, congratulations
roll.gif

charles barkley is on NT!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Trojan Ultra-Thins are good. Durex are a joke though.
laugh.gif
Those things are so small, I thought I was putting it on backwards.
should have asked you first
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

on point,
smh.gif
I just bought a HUGE BOX!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

eyes.gif

When just starting off in a relationship this is true. But I'd like to think I can trust my girl and she can trust me. This is the most important part of a relationship. And if you can't trust each other, you shouldn't be together.
oh i didnt know you were a girl, but in that case you are right a condom is the best way to go. idk about the rest of yall but i know i dont wanta girl who has been getting raw dogged.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I haven't used a condom in almost 2 years.

Pull & Pray!
grin.gif
better pray hard because a lot of people do this and their girl still gets pregnant....the reason this happens is because there is a "warningshot" (said by doctors) that you can't even feel well before you actually "finish"

Back
Top Bottom