Realtalk: Where's All My NT Stalkers At?

Has Anyone Had a Stalker?

Or stalked a girl/boy you "liked"

Do you ever feel like someone is following you?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had one a few years ago. Good times...

But as of late, I've been shooting a few glances out of my window to see if this one girl's lights are on... Real talk, don't judge me.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i stalk on a daily basis...everytime i log on to facebook

Lets be real, yall "linger" on a page when you log in

My freshman year, I had some ghetto trash stalking me. Now it's senior year and she has 2 kids and another on the way
roll.gif
. Thank god I stayed away. I think she was the only person I undeniably hated inmy life. She stole my bike (gave me a heart attack) and made me take her on a date to get it back. I ended up just taking it out of her garage and she chasedme in her mom's car (she had no driver's license at the time).

Originally Posted by mondayC

My freshman year, I had some ghetto trash stalking me. Now it's senior year and she has 2 kids and another on the way
roll.gif
. Thank god I stayed away. I think she was the only person I undeniably hated in my life. She stole my bike (gave me a heart attack) and made me take her on a date to get it back. I ended up just taking it out of her garage and she chased me in her mom's car (she had no driver's license at the time).

Damn son
laugh.gif

Myspace stalkers, every little comment/pic comment i would get.... The next day the girl kept asking who it was,why i was talking to her,etc.....
SMH

My ex about 5 years ago was like this. She used to pop up outa nowhere...Told other chicks if she can't have me , no one can. @#! used to be out side mycrib, call me like "So I see you went and got you a new outfit, I never seen that one"

I be like
nerd.gif
@#! where you at!!!!

Originally Posted by Face82

My ex about 5 years ago was like this. She used to pop up outa nowhere...Told other chicks if she can't have me , no one can. @#! used to be out side my crib, call me like "So I see you went and got you a new outfit, I never seen that one"

I be like
nerd.gif
@#! where you at!!!!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Wheres Niketalk's official stalker????

I know everyone knows who im talking about
eyes.gif

You know the guy that knows everything about EVERYONE the guy that follows everyone's moves
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Wheres Niketalk's official stalker????

I know everyone knows who im talking about
eyes.gif

You know the guy that knows everything about EVERYONE the guy that follows everyone's moves
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

they are stalking kanyes every move tonight... Discussing his fox tail and everything

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Myspace stalkers, every little comment/pic comment i would get.... The next day the girl kept asking who it was,why i was talking to her,etc.....
SMH
QFT

I am the Biggest Stalker! no joke. I've been lurking eying on this chick for 4 years now.

Back
Top Bottom