reasons for JB to release sub par colorways in CDP's and wack creations fushions and 6 rings

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

^^unlimited quantity of classic colorways would make more money and would sell to the kids in highschool more than hybrids. having a fresh pair of classic colors on hand would double the profit for JB than what they release now.

But you do make sense on keeping the best stuff just to keep the followers on their toes anticipating its release...
I suggest you study economics, cuz you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

yall got it wrong man, the real reason is because JB is already 'collaborating' with Fakes. cause like the old saying, "if youcan't beat the devil, JOIN 'EM'"

before all these 'authentic' JB fusion/hybrids, there were already Fakes of AF1 mixed with AJ designs (them getting creative, go figures
eyes.gif
)... now, JB's following in Fake's footsteps and getting creative too (gofirgures AGAIN)!

What Is Wrong With People When It Comes To JB?..Like A Bunch Of Nagging Wives @*!@. Dont Like It Dont Buy It.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i have a feeling JB releases ulgy colorways, bad fusions, and retro colorways that could've been to kill the appeal of the brand once this year is done. for JB to create a new wave of HYPE just so that J's will still be in demand even after the XX3's is pointless for them.

i just hope the retroes that will always represent what JB once was(OG's) will still be worth $ as much as they are now even after JB tries to Kill their own brand.....

You have to be kidding me, right??
indifferent.gif

my god it can't understand the posters point. Anyway JB is making what people want. I.E. the soldier boy generation. If you want the good +*!# wait tillthe fusion fad is over. The greatness will return one day. Also I need a NT og to back this but I hear retros after 08 will be premier like the blue/stealth23's. So you'll get what u want but your going to pay high dollar and wait in rediculous lines. But then youll be calling now the good days.

Nearly every countdown pack has the most iconic / obvious colorway...

People on Niketalk wanting the Cool Grey XI's...what the??? Why would you bring out a Grey Jordan, that wasn't even an original colorway, a colorwaythat Jordan wore like once, in a preseason game, playing for the Washington Wizards...and you want to put it in a commerative pack? Why would you even put theSpace Jams? There was only one logical choice and it was the Black/Red XI's...

Go through the CDPs and REALLY think about which colorways YOU would choose if you were in charge of JB...there are MAYBE 3-5 colorways that could even beargued...but, the majority of them are right on point...

JM

You have to remember JM - people on NT aren't smart. They aren't logical. They just like to be "cool" and criticize the shoe industry in anyway they can.

yeah its super garbage to US .... but WE dont run the sneaker industry. there's tons of wanna be thugs flooding stores to buy crappy colorways and jordanbig fund shoes...ha seriously. you guys can check the stats. we are collectors and we are not the run of the mill buyers.

"I suggest you study economics, cuz you don't have a clue what you're talking about. "

I agree Abernja.
This makes no sense.
How would JB profit from your theory bud?
They wouldn't.
Therefore, since they are a COMPANY,
It wouldn't make sense because they would see no MONEY
From a decrease in demand.....
Decrease in demand=Decrease in supply=Decrease in profit.
Jordan brand is not a charity.
laugh.gif

90% of Niketalkers need to remember this before posting/acting/living.

Cheers

The reason why you are not seeing the good colorways is that Gentry wants to be the only one with them and he can laugh at all of you for not having them. Youwant proof? Peep his collection in the latest Sole Collector. Which he proudly displayed.

Back
Top Bottom