REBECCA BLACK Friday friday gotta get down on friidaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

downloaded on itunes already. once it hits 12AM EST(9PM PST my time), PLAY on repeat. 

Originally Posted by dyyhard

downloaded on itunes already. once it hits 12AM EST(9PM PST my time), PLAY on repeat. 

indifferent.gif
,I really hope that you're joking about actually rewarding this talentless piece of crap which people dare to call a music,just because you find it funny. Out of all the great artists out there you decide to pay this semi-******ed girl??

Originally Posted by iAllan

tumblr_li54l6zuwz1qa72nyo1_400.gif

#whatshouldhavegonedown

THIS REALLY CAN'T BE LIFE....KILL THE SONG WRITER FOR WRITING THE SONG, KILL HER FOR SINGING IT, KILL THE PEOPLE WHO C0-SIGNED THIS CRAP, I WASN'T SURE IF THIS WAS SERIOUS TILL THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO..I THOUGHT I WAS SOME KIND OF COMEDY, WHATS WRONG WITH HER MOUTH?????? LOOKS MADD TWISTED. THE RAPPER DUDE LOOKS LIKE HOMIE WHO GOT STOMPED OUT IN MENACE TO SOCIETY LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

as I am writing this post, T-minus 4 hours and 26 minutes, till FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
im so excited

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

as I am writing this post, T-minus 4 hours and 26 minutes, till FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
im so excited

Brethren, this may be the greatest friday of all time

it's going to be fun fun fun fun fun fun

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
,I really hope that you're joking about actually rewarding this talentless piece of crap which people dare to call a music,just because you find it funny. Out of all the great artists out there you decide to pay this semi-******ed girl??
you're acting like my budget is 1.29 a month and I spent it on her
indifferent.gif
. anyways why would I buy this song, when i could play it in my mind all day?
pimp.gif

I need the NT detectives to get on the case and find out how much the parents of these talentless kids pay to the so called record company to make this happen.

I read online that these kids parents pay cash and they write, record and film a video for these kids. I need to know what it cost. I have a bet with the wife that it's in the 6 figure range.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
you're acting like my budget is 1.29 a month and I spent it on her
indifferent.gif
. anyways why would I buy this song, when i could play it in my mind all day?
pimp.gif

I'm just saying that no one should be paying her for this,it's shameful
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just saying that no one should be paying her for this,it's shameful
30t6p3b.gif

I have a bad feeling she wont see a dime from the itunes sales. I read up on her so called record label and it's a HUGE scam. I kinda feel bad for some of the kids that are down with this company.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif
im so excited

Brethren, this may be the greatest friday of all time

it's going to be fun fun fun fun fun fun

Gonna be like this all day

tumblr_li2p0tgrWw1qdacc3.gif

pimp.gif

Most anticipated Friday ever? Finals week will be ending and Spring break starts, and this song will be blasted.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Most anticipated Friday ever? Finals week will be ending and Spring break starts, and this song will be blasted.

QFT. Just got done with an exam block and we're starting spring break aka just this weekend cause I gotta study during spring break but best believe I'm a have this song on repeat most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom