REBECCA BLACK Friday friday gotta get down on friidaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

tumblr_li7767bqfX1qzizruo1_500.png

no but for real everyone, yesterday was Thursday
Today really is Friday, an we so excited

but how the F do I chose my cotdamn seat?

Rebecca Black has finally spoken out about the backlash over her first single "Friday". In her first interview since becoming the newest Internet sensation, the 13-year-old aspiring singer confessed to The Daily Beast, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied."

Setting the record straight, the Orange County, California , eighth grader also stressed that she "didn't write it at all". She then explained why she chose to record it in the first place, "The other song was about adult love - I haven't experienced that yet. 'Friday' is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song."

Although she has been given the option to take down the song's music video by Ark Music after it garnered negative comments, Rebecca refused to do so, saying "I decided not to give the haters the satisfaction that they got me so bad I gave up." She now plans to record an acoustic version of "Friday". Of the move, she said, "I want to show people there's more to me than they think."

Speaking in Rebecca's defense was Ark Music boss Clarence Jey, who co-wrote and produced "Friday". In an e-mail, he wrote, "Funniest part of the whole thing is Rebecca Black is actually [an] amazing singer [with] a unique tone and a fantastic fun person. The concept we feel seems to have crossed a lot of boundaries, for the better or worse."

Rebecca's "Friday" was slammed by many music critics mostly because of its lyrics. "Yesterday was Thursday/ Today it is Friday/ Tomorrow is Saturday/ And Sunday comes afterward," some of lyrics read. "Kickin' in the front seat/ Sittin' in the back seat/ Gotta make my mind up/ Which seat can I take?" Despite the bad reviews, the song has made it to iTunes Top 100 singles chart.

"unique tone"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cannot wait to bump this +%$@ when im leanin on 7 diff types of liq.

i do not care how many
indifferent.gif
 faces i get for it, ima show em how to have fun fun funfufnfn ffun fun

and for future reference im taking shotgun as my seat i be tall as +%$@ weeeee fry day

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

i do not care how many
indifferent.gif

and for future reference im taking shotgun as my seat i be tall as +%$@ weeeee fry day

yo g money, not even lying this this song BANGS in the car eff how many stonefaces you get
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
auavjb.jpg
auavjb.jpg

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Rebecca Black has finally spoken out about the backlash over her first single "Friday". In her first interview since becoming the newest Internet sensation, the 13-year-old aspiring singer confessed to The Daily Beast, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied."

Setting the record straight, the Orange County, California , eighth grader also stressed that she "didn't write it at all". She then explained why she chose to record it in the first place, "The other song was about adult love - I haven't experienced that yet. 'Friday' is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song."

Although she has been given the option to take down the song's [color= rgb(43, 101, 176)]music[/color][color= rgb(43, 101, 176)] [/color]video by Ark Music after it garnered negative comments, Rebecca refused to do so, saying "I decided not to give the haters the satisfaction that they got me so bad I gave up." She now plans to record an acoustic version of "Friday". Of the move, she said, "I want to show people there's more to me than they think."

Speaking in Rebecca's defense was Ark Music boss Clarence Jey, who co-wrote and produced "Friday". In an e-mail, he wrote, "Funniest part of the whole thing is Rebecca Black is actually [an] amazing singer [with] a unique tone and a fantastic fun person. The concept we feel seems to have crossed a lot of boundaries, for the better or worse."

Rebecca's "Friday" was slammed by many music critics mostly because of its lyrics. "Yesterday was Thursday/ Today it is Friday/ Tomorrow is Saturday/ And Sunday comes afterward," some of lyrics read. "Kickin' in the front seat/ Sittin' in the back seat/ Gotta make my mind up/ Which seat can I take?" Despite the bad reviews, the song has made it to iTunes Top 100 singles chart.

"unique tone"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

It's a WRAPP

but i'm convinced these girls from Ark are actually talented....

Overnight YouTube sensation Rebecca Black continues her successful-so-far bid for musical world domination as her single “Friday

#54 on Itunes as of this post. This is ridiculous.
Most think will make the song unpopular, on the contrary it is making it popular. "Hey have you seen this wack music video?" "No which one?" "This one..." "Hey that song you showed me is stuck in my head,  got it on Itunes now."

Like the other NT'er, I really want to know how these Arc contracts go, just for kicks  would like to see how much of the profits these "Artists" are seeing.

Amazing, the power of the Internet, I think some of us take for granted how fast info gets relayed on it, and how fast it can make you money.

Edit: That Plato dudes a cornball for that verse lines and his facial expressions.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

i do not care how many
indifferent.gif

yo g money, not even lying this this song BANGS in the car eff how many stonefaces you get
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
auavjb.jpg
auavjb.jpg

nooooo at the .gif 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

She now plans to record an acoustic version of "Friday".

eek.gif

It's a WRAPP

already found, its pretty good too actually
dam I love this song

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

She now plans to record an acoustic version of "Friday".

eek.gif

It's a WRAPP

already found, its pretty good too actually
dam I love this song
Girl goes off on that crappy song
Same age basically

Got Rebecca like 

indifferent.gif

I gotta stop visitin this page
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom