Received fake Hyperdunks AKA Hyperjunk (pics)

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

$85 on a buy-it-now. Yup too good to be true.
Jesus Christ, man. Have some common sense.
Seriously.
laugh.gif

Got an auction link?

Sorry man, but I really have no idea what you are filing a paypal dispute for. I mean, you bought the shoes knowing what you were going to buy, based on thepictures and stuff. I mean they could be fake, but it is your responsibility to know what you are buying. Although, I do appreciate you posting the pictures ofthe fake ones so people know what to look for if it isn't so obvious. But really man, try and be more careful. Sorry for what happened, always sucksgetting burned on ebay.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Sorry man, but I really have no idea what you are filing a paypal dispute for. I mean, you bought the shoes knowing what you were going to buy, based on the pictures and stuff. I mean they could be fake, but it is your responsibility to know what you are buying. Although, I do appreciate you posting the pictures of the fake ones so people know what to look for if it isn't so obvious. But really man, try and be more careful. Sorry for what happened, always sucks getting burned on ebay.
indifferent.gif

Ah this is the sort of stuff that we'd expect from the Jordan forum........smh

The guy is trying to warn you that there are fake Hyperdunks out there

Just in case anyone else missed the point of this thread

you should've known it was too good to be true. People had to camp out for these and pay $200 for these with the NBA live package.

I hate those who make fake things!!! We should make them eat that they have made.

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

$85 on a buy-it-now. Yup too good to be true.

well what do you expect when it was $85 bucks? did he have many pics? see i would have asked for more pics tagged of course if they were that cheap...with anyshoes, most of the time if the seller knows he wont get away with passing off the pics, he/she will make an excuse like oh i dont have my camera blahblah...then i run for the hills after that move. good luck, ebay will get you squared away especially with the great comparison exhibits you have setupalready.

good luck man!! cheap cheap fakes too, shame on them

Hyperdunks are THE BEST basketball shoe out son. Watch out for Id 4 kix or something like that, he sells fakes

Back
Top Bottom