Recklessness moments of 2020 Vol. Covid edishun

I am surprised that this thread isn't even deeper, considering what is going on in California. Seems like a whole lotta people were living on the edge there.

Nothing I did but here in Sacramento one of the little “influencers” whose been preaching and making merch for quarantine planned and threw a giant party at Eddie Murphy’s old mansion. Then some lady created an IG account with all the receipts throwing his *** under the bus and exposing shady business deals he’s created around town. THEN this created another account where someone is tagging all the people who went AND got COVID days after. Lol it’s been entertaining the last few days.
IG: peopleofsacramento_scams

Nothing I did but here in Sacramento one of the little “influencers” whose been preaching and making merch for quarantine planned and threw a giant party at Eddie Murphy’s old mansion. Then some lady created an IG account with all the receipts throwing his *** under the bus and exposing shady business deals he’s created around town. THEN this created another account where someone is tagging all the people who went AND got COVID days after. Lol it’s been entertaining the last few days.
IG: peopleofsacramento_scams
Lol.. dipped outta sac back in august.. only thing cracking was fireworks and choppers in the south

-Saw a homeless dude stash a bookbag behind a bush and walk away. Soon as he was out of sight I snatched it - had an ounce of Pot, 2 cartons of Newports, a Four loko and a 3 month supply of Percocets. Drank the Four Loko and sold everything else to co-workers over the next few days. This was the 2nd week of April , I worked 55 hours and got the Stimmy on top of that. Kinda saddens me when I think thats the only time I'll clear 5 grand in a week in my lifetime.

-Answered a Craigslist Ad in the labor section. The Boss was a 65 year old Real Estate Investor who buys foreclosed houses in the hood, fixes them up and rents the individual rooms to hipster college students. First day I removed a bunch of old junk the previous tenants had left behind -1970s looking furniture, cabinets, mattresses, broken appliances. Got paid $200 cash. Over the course of the next month we pulled up the carpet, bashed in the walls/ceilings, pulled out the obsolete wiring. Pulled out the insulation replaced it, installed new Drywall and, electrical outlets, light fixtures you name it. Not so much a 'reckless' adventure per se, moreso I was shocked these type of opportunities exist on Craigslist of all places and a guy like him has trouble finding help and had to do most of the work himself (despite being 65, dude was giving me a run for my money :wow: )

-Rented a Storage Unit for the purpose of smashing chicks off dating apps. It does have a legit use technically - I store documents and stuff i only use 1-2 times a month and can't justify taking up space in the apartment. Usually, I'll preface the visit by telling them im grabbing some of my Wintertime wardrobe/kicks and need help. Then they'll see my 1970s looking couch, lava lamp and all my funky decorations (that i got while doing the craigslist job) and wanna sit down and marvel I got it looking so good.

Being that it's January, alotta chicks are apprehensive about taking their clothes off, but i got this AsSeenOnTV battery power blanket that does the job. Plus ever since i gained like 30 pounds i wear long sleeve hoodies and keep them on even while smashing .

-Signed up at a Yoga Studio. Its pretty expensive but then again staring at womens butts for 60 minutes straight is priceless. Out of 20 people theres only 3 other guys. And they're the skinny looking vegetarian type so i should have first dibs. I went to Lululemon and dropped like 200 in two trips. Got me a nice mat with motivational quotes like "live laugh love". Got a hydroflask bottle that i keep my smoothies in. Hell i even bought a pair of leggings. Though i got fat, simultaneously my thighs and calves got more muscular, presumably from carrying the eztra weight.

-Rented a Storage Unit for the purpose of smashing chicks off dating apps.

, but i got this AsSeenOnTV battery power blanket that does the job. Plus ever since i gained like 30 pounds i wear long sleeve hoodies and keep them on even while smashing .

Real tears :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Went to a wedding

was In sturgis during the rally but not for the rally. Just happened to be there.

that’s it really, been pretty chill.

whats some wild stuff yall did during covid?
A week after the NBA shutdown and the Toilet Paper wars began, I made a Walking Dead run to the grocery store like everyone else. Remember, gloves and masks were not a thing yet and were hard to get. So I was in the self checkout line feeling naked and as I was bagging my stuff the grocery bag wouldn't open cause it was stuck as usual. So out of muscle memory I licked my fingers to open the bag. 2 seconds after it happened I had to check my underwear to make sure I didn't **** myself. I was spooked all week. Thought I just offed myself with that one move lol.
giphy (1).gif

yeah not gonna lie, it was super reckless.

mn wasn’t too bad at the time but half the people were from Texas. So there goes that theory. :lol:

-Saw a homeless dude stash a bookbag behind a bush and walk away. Soon as he was out of sight I snatched it - had an ounce of Pot, 2 cartons of Newports, a Four loko and a 3 month supply of Percocets. Drank the Four Loko and sold everything else to co-workers over the next few days. This was the 2nd week of April , I worked 55 hours and got the Stimmy on top of that. Kinda saddens me when I think thats the only time I'll clear 5 grand in a week in my lifetime.

-Answered a Craigslist Ad in the labor section. The Boss was a 65 year old Real Estate Investor who buys foreclosed houses in the hood, fixes them up and rents the individual rooms to hipster college students. First day I removed a bunch of old junk the previous tenants had left behind -1970s looking furniture, cabinets, mattresses, broken appliances. Got paid $200 cash. Over the course of the next month we pulled up the carpet, bashed in the walls/ceilings, pulled out the obsolete wiring. Pulled out the insulation replaced it, installed new Drywall and, electrical outlets, light fixtures you name it. Not so much a 'reckless' adventure per se, moreso I was shocked these type of opportunities exist on Craigslist of all places and a guy like him has trouble finding help and had to do most of the work himself (despite being 65, dude was giving me a run for my money :wow: )

-Rented a Storage Unit for the purpose of smashing chicks off dating apps. It does have a legit use technically - I store documents and stuff i only use 1-2 times a month and can't justify taking up space in the apartment. Usually, I'll preface the visit by telling them im grabbing some of my Wintertime wardrobe/kicks and need help. Then they'll see my 1970s looking couch, lava lamp and all my funky decorations (that i got while doing the craigslist job) and wanna sit down and marvel I got it looking so good.

Being that it's January, alotta chicks are apprehensive about taking their clothes off, but i got this AsSeenOnTV battery power blanket that does the job. Plus ever since i gained like 30 pounds i wear long sleeve hoodies and keep them on even while smashing .

-Signed up at a Yoga Studio. Its pretty expensive but then again staring at womens butts for 60 minutes straight is priceless. Out of 20 people theres only 3 other guys. And they're the skinny looking vegetarian type so i should have first dibs. I went to Lululemon and dropped like 200 in two trips. Got me a nice mat with motivational quotes like "live laugh love". Got a hydroflask bottle that i keep my smoothies in. Hell i even bought a pair of leggings. Though i got fat, simultaneously my thighs and calves got more muscular, presumably from carrying the eztra weight.
You've quickly become my favorite NT'er.

Keep up the good work.

A week after the NBA shutdown and the Toilet Paper wars began, I made a Walking Dead run to the grocery store like everyone else. Remember, gloves and masks were not a thing yet and were hard to get. So I was in the self checkout line feeling naked and as I was bagging my stuff the grocery bag wouldn't open cause it was stuck as usual. So out of muscle memory I licked my fingers to open the bag. 2 seconds after it happened I had to check my underwear to make sure I didn't **** myself. I was spooked all week. Thought I just offed myself with that one move lol.
giphy (1).gif
I found my post from when it happened in the Rona thread. :lol:

I was at Walmart this morning. I f'd up pretty damn bad. I was at the self checkout lane and the plastic bag was sticking, so out of pure habit and muscle memory, I licked my finger real quick to open the bag :emoji_tired_face: As soon as I realized what I did my brain started flashing images of my tongue disintegrating :emoji_sweat:. I got spooked. I'm paranoid as hell now. I did sanitize my hands & cart before I came in, but if there was any corona goo on anything I purchased, then I'm cooked 😟

This whole post was lulz but this little gem got me rollin for some reason :lol: :lol:

So I had massive emergency bubble gut at a gas station one time back in April or may. It was when everything first went into lockdown and people were still shook about the virus.

anyways I go to use the restroom inside the station and they’re like “nah. The bathroom is being renovated because of covid. Closed indefinitely.”

im in the middle of nowhere. So I do the butt cheek clench walk outside to assess my options. I look across the parking lot and there’s a construction site and a port-a-potty right next to it. I gingerly work my way over there. I’m pouring sweat at this point because the dam is about to breach.

I make it in there, rip my drawls down and unleashed the fury.
D553ABF0-E056-4B28-8920-EF0B4648B43D.gif

I made it. I was happy. But then that post void clarity hits me. I’m in the filthiest place on the planet. Some NASTY construction site/trucker bathroom during a pandemic. Then my heart sinks further into my chest when I see there’s no toilet paper or hand sani in this place.

ended up using my sock to wipe. I was feeling a good mix of shame, filth, embarrassment, and fear. Anyways that’s the craziest thing I’ve done I guess.

TL;DR........ wiped my butt with a sock after taking a dump in a nasty truck stop port-a-potty during the height of the pandemic fear.Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Back
Top Bottom