Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

IgnantBliss wrote:

Man I wouldnt have even be shocked if dude and his family feasted on that boy
roll.gif

Yeah that whole movie was just...
frown.gif

The only bright point of it all was Charlize Theron 
pimp.gif

Hah, did they give dude who stole from them his clothes back, I was lost that whole scene.

The only scene I was happy for them is when they found all that food in that shelter....but yeah the boy left some clothes behind for dude if he ever came back.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

IgnantBliss wrote:

roll.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Hah, did they give dude who stole from them his clothes back, I was lost that whole scene.

The only scene I was happy for them is when they found all that food in that shelter....but yeah the boy left some clothes behind for dude if he ever came back.
Yeah, that was the only time I felt something bad was going to happen but nothing did.
eek.gif
 When they broke into the cellar, not even going to spoil that part...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

IgnantBliss wrote:

roll.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, that was the only time I felt something bad was going to happen but nothing did.
eek.gif
 When they broke into the cellar, not even going to spoil that part...
sick.gif

Most of the recent sci-fi and action/adventure films are great for blu-ray (i.e. The Dark Knight, Transformers 1 & 2, Star Trek, etc...).

Most of the recent sci-fi and action/adventure films are great for blu-ray (i.e. The Dark Knight, Transformers 1 & 2, Star Trek, etc...).

Back
Top Bottom