Recommend me a movie with a crazy twist at the end.

I'd say The Mist for sure. I didn't know it had a shocking ending, so you're experience might be different than mine because you'll be waiting for the twist. But I really liked the end, most people hate it though.

Scene-from-Shutter-Island-001%5B1%5D.jpg

this movie's twist touched my soul
30t6p3b.gif
shutter island was mad dope.

If you go into a movie expected a plot twist and you are smart, you're going to see the twist coming sometimes.

Nonetheless

Memento
Shutter Island
The Prestige

I doubt you'll see Memento coming.
Are my tops. Of the 3, the Prestige is the best movie all around.

If you go into a movie expected a plot twist and you are smart, you're going to see the twist coming sometimes.

Nonetheless

Memento
Shutter Island
The Prestige

I doubt you'll see Memento coming.
Are my tops. Of the 3, the Prestige is the best movie all around.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I'd say The Mist for sure. I didn't know it had a shocking ending, so you're experience might be different than mine because you'll be waiting for the twist. But I really liked the end, most people hate it though.
Ending had me heated!
mad.gif

But I think that is what makes it so damn good. *#@+ was wild!

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Ending had me heated!
mad.gif

But I think that is what makes it so damn good. *#@+ was wild!

I'm scared to read this thread, because I'm worried that I'll be watching the entire movie waiting for the ending. I think Sixth Sense and Unbreakable are two good examples that first come to mind. M. Night Shamalan needs to get back to making films like that.

I'm scared to read this thread, because I'm worried that I'll be watching the entire movie waiting for the ending. I think Sixth Sense and Unbreakable are two good examples that first come to mind. M. Night Shamalan needs to get back to making films like that.

Why the hell would you want to know a crazy twist happens at the end? Isnt a crazy, unexpected twist what makes it fun? How can you enjoy a movie fully if you know there is a huge twist at the end?

laugh.gif
at the whole concept of this thread. Its almost like asking for to recommend a movie where the main character dies at the end.

Why the hell would you want to know a crazy twist happens at the end? Isnt a crazy, unexpected twist what makes it fun? How can you enjoy a movie fully if you know there is a huge twist at the end?

laugh.gif
at the whole concept of this thread. Its almost like asking for to recommend a movie where the main character dies at the end.

Back
Top Bottom