Recommend me a movie with a crazy twist at the end.

the_mist_stephen_king_dvd_box.jpg

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Frailty
Saw this last month and to talk on the the first twist ppl should've known who was who off of hair color. As for the last one, well that still don't make it right. That and Buried should not be watched before you sleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Frailty
Saw this last month and to talk on the the first twist ppl should've known who was who off of hair color. As for the last one, well that still don't make it right. That and Buried should not be watched before you sleep
laugh.gif

cabin fever...

the ending will have your mind = BLOWN!

Spoiler [+]

cabin fever...

the ending will have your mind = BLOWN!

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Kazuum

The Tourist.

Seems like they wrote and filmed the damn thing and at the end they realized it wasnt going to work. So they went with a MAJOR PLOT TWIST! Had me in my seat like "what the *!#! is this?"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Salt seemed also done this way. So damn stupid

The Tourist.

Seems like they wrote and filmed the damn thing and at the end they realized it wasnt going to work. So they went with a MAJOR PLOT TWIST! Had me in my seat like "what the *!#! is this?"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

The Tourist.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
The ending were so dumb for both. The Tourist had me thinking when did she know he was him all along; the kiss or knowing the password. Salt was just insanely lame.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

The Tourist.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
The ending were so dumb for both. The Tourist had me thinking when did she know he was him all along; the kiss or knowing the password. Salt was just insanely lame.

I'd say The Mist for sure. I didn't know it had a shocking ending, so you're experience might be different than mine because you'll be waiting for the twist. But I really liked the end, most people hate it though.

Back
Top Bottom