Recommend me a phone vol. damn this black berry pt. 8892726353

well if u get to a different carrier such as at&t or verizon id pick up the iphone 4. has the best apps availabe, retina display, jailbreak capable, great battery life, plus its just a sexy phone in general. u wont be disappointed.
smile.gif
oh and the camera is amazing.. dont believe me? check some hd videos recorded from one on youtube. 

well if u get to a different carrier such as at&t or verizon id pick up the iphone 4. has the best apps availabe, retina display, jailbreak capable, great battery life, plus its just a sexy phone in general. u wont be disappointed.
smile.gif
oh and the camera is amazing.. dont believe me? check some hd videos recorded from one on youtube. 

Keep the refurb; hold out until Late June when iPhone 5 is rumored to release.

Leave T-Mobile for it's big brother AT&T and get iPhone 5.

Keep the refurb; hold out until Late June when iPhone 5 is rumored to release.

Leave T-Mobile for it's big brother AT&T and get iPhone 5.

Originally Posted by techmen31

Samsung Vibrant has been doun me pretty good.

Nice camera, hd video, android, high res screen, tethering switch comes stock too
don't do it.

samsung vibrant is cool, but it's certainly not the best option at this point.

Originally Posted by techmen31

Samsung Vibrant has been doun me pretty good.

Nice camera, hd video, android, high res screen, tethering switch comes stock too
don't do it.

samsung vibrant is cool, but it's certainly not the best option at this point.

Y'all are really serious telling him to go to att or get a 2 year old iPhone? Oooook
laugh.gif
cop the nexus s or wait for the pyramid bro.

Y'all are really serious telling him to go to att or get a 2 year old iPhone? Oooook
laugh.gif
cop the nexus s or wait for the pyramid bro.

laugh.gif
 at all the love for the iphone, but thanks for the help peeps
didnt get a chance to go check out phones due to tornados and a blackout here....may be a sign
that HTC looks lik a winner...then again i may just keep the refurb and hold out
iiiii dunno
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 at all the love for the iphone, but thanks for the help peeps
didnt get a chance to go check out phones due to tornados and a blackout here....may be a sign
that HTC looks lik a winner...then again i may just keep the refurb and hold out
iiiii dunno
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom