RECOMMEND ME A PHONE Vol. TMobile

MPLS612

formerly ame416
G1 FTL.
sick.gif

No price range.
nerd.gif

Just get yourself a BBCurve. From what I hear, it's the LEAST returned phone from all carriers. Phone is on point.

if you have the money, get a nokia n96 you wont regret it. I could only afford the n95 but i love it. The n96 is even better with a touch screen.

Originally Posted by aircat23

Just wait for the BlackBerry Curve 8900. It drops around mid Feb.

says who?!?! tmobile new blackberry?!?!
nerd.gif
but yea if that info from aircat23 isnt true just get a blackberry 8320

I just got a Curve. I've had it for less than a week and I fall in love with it more and more everyday. I highly recommend it. I've fooled with theiPhone, had the Treo, and haven't heard much about the G1. But after reading up on the Curve, it seems to be a solid phone. And I've got nothing bad tosay about it yet. Other than the battery life. But they've got extended batteries to fix that issue. Good luck either way.

I have a t-mobile dash and the screen has broken on me 3 times,(luckily its a manufacturer issue and they replace under warranty), my battery just died so nowit last for 1 call or 2 text msgs and dies. Just bought a new battery. If i did not know anything about technology and didnt install third party apps likepocketsnes and wm 6.1 I woulda threw this piece of trash out a while ago. In simple words dont get a dash, I heard the shadow is very similar, so not that. Theg1 is very overated. The wing is an excellent phone from what I've seen, but with the diamond and touch pro coming soon the Wing might be outdated. Isuggest the bberry curve. It's kinda like the mac of cell phones i think.

You have a couple choices:
Sidekick LX or 08. Both are a matter of preference. But I wouldn't recommend getting a Sidekick now because there are a couple coming out in 09.
Curve 8900 coming out February 18th.
The G1
The Wing II is also coming out in 09.
Also, a couple other HTC phones are coming out, too.

Since price isn't a problem, would you consider unlocked phones?
Cuz I know plenty of unlocked Nokias, Sony Ericssons, and Samsungs that blow any BlackBerry, Palm, iPhone, etc. out the water.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by aircat23

Just wait for the BlackBerry Curve 8900. It drops around mid Feb.
says who?!?! tmobile new blackberry?!?!
nerd.gif
but yea if that info from aircat23 isnt true just get a blackberry 8320
February 11th sir.

how much are you willing to spend?? The next phone on my list is a N85.....buy it if you can afford to waste $500 on a phone during these times.

Back
Top Bottom